* Bianca Isabella Rossini *

Alabaster_Plays

Full Name: Bianca Isabella Rossini

Nickname: Doesn't currently have one, but feel free to give her one. 

Born: July 29th, 1507 (d. September 18th, 1527) 

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Face Claim: Madelyn Cline

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Power: Scrying. (The ability to receive glimpses of the past and the future through objects.) 

Personality: Bianca is a modest and independent young woman. Only twenty at the time of her death, she has a wisdom that goes far beyond her years. While other girls her age come across as innocent and carefree, Bianca is a responsible soul. She is nurturing, drawn to animals and children and always there for anyone in distress. Bianca isn't a vain or self-absorbed person, often describing her appearance as "good-looking enough to get by."  She tends to be quiet and keep to herself unless others make the effort to get to know her. However, she's street-smart and able to see through a scam or a ploy with little effort and isn't shy about exposing someone's duplicitous nature or false motivations. Intelligent, responsible, and hard-working, Bianca can sometimes come off as arrogant or self-righteous. She isn't. Introverts are widely misunderstood. 

Backstory: The daughter of an apothecary, Bianca was born in Florence, Italy near the turn of the century. The youngest of eight surviving children, Bianca's mother died when she was only 10 years old. Her mother, in the last years of her life, was said to hear voices and make statements that sounded like nonsense. Many in their highly Roman Catholic world whispered about Bianca's mother, calling her a witch or a mad woman possessed by the Devil. Bianca herself began to have strange premonitions about people and places. Like her father, she had an almost intuitive gift for healing. 

Bianca stubbornly tried to put off marriage. She succeeded because she was a hard worker, able to cook, clean, and barter at the local markets with the best of them. She was also the youngest of eight children with no dowry, pleasing but average looks, and absolutely zero interest in flattering men. When the gossip about an unmarried woman Bianca's age turned cruel and insulting to the family, her father issued an ultimatum between marriage and taking her vows at the convent, not a disreputable option for a poor woman at the time. 

She might have made a sensible and capable wife and mother, or a pious nun. Bianca never felt a calling towards either path and felt largely indifferent toward her choices. Sadly, she never got to choose her future. In 1527, a resurgence of what was called The Black Death traveled through Rome and Florence, claiming hundreds of thousands of lives. Bianca died a few months after her twentieth birthday of bubonic plague, along with her father and six of her seven siblings. 

Thoughts On The Deal: A natural diplomat, Bianca sees a lot of sense and wisdom in it. However, she has no personal desire to be a part of it and has successfully avoided it for a very long time. At this point, immortal existence in angel paradise has grown so routine for her that she believes it is her time to make a change. Everything happens for a reason. 

(Thanks given to JadedElegance for helping me come up with a historically-appropriate backstory for my angel. xD )