* Elijah Ambrose Sillk *

Alabaster_Vixen  

House: House Sillk

Role: Lord Of Sillk

Full Name: Elijah Ambrose Sillk 

Nickname: Eli 

Age: 75

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual. The only women he's seen since his wife's death are prostitutes.

Faceclaim: Who else? Morgan Freeman. 

Personality: Elijah is the long-suffering patriarch of the Sillk clan. Quiet and wise, he senses that he doesn't have many years left in the world and he wants to make the most of them. He's known a lot of hardship and never really emotionally recovered from the loss of a life that was taken from him at an early age. His children were his reason for holding on to the mortal world, and now that they are grown adults, he is at peace with the idea that he's outlived his usefulness. His fondest wish is that he'll live long enough to see a grandchild brought into the world. 

Elijah was persecuted by the ruling Eastern family and the former King had his loving young wife executed for crimes manufactured against her. He doesn't know who he hates more, the King who set up the murder, or the Queen who stood by and watched it happen. He tries to find the peace in his heart to forgive those who wronged him, but it's possible anger keeps him alive. He hasn't been able to forgive those who took his wife from him, and he never loved anyone again after her death. He has scars all over his body, as he was whipped and tortured in an effort to get him to give evidence against his wife. He's walked with a cane for longer than he can remember. Elijah never spoke one word against his wife. For his failure to cooperate, he was forced to witness her execution. 

Thoughts About The Marriage Of The Two Courts: He thinks it will be the downfall of liberty, freedom, and the Western way of life. He urges his children to stop it, whatever the cost. Of course, they don't listen.