Chapter 5

Taylor shifted restlessly in her sleep, slipping into a drowsy haze as she felt her shirt loosening, then being drawn slowly from her body. Slowly, so that she wasn't certain if it was real or a dream. Just as carefully, the undershirt was discarded before hands moved to the clasp of her pants. She was on her back. How? There shouldn't be room.

Her eyes opened, blinking in the soft glow of the low heat lamp above them. Mike was drawing her pants from her body, his gaze hard and a reminder. He had promised her. Her heart raced as her panties came next, leaving her naked, her body laid out for him.

His lips kicked up in a grin as he motioned for her to turn back to Ivan. She rolled back to her side, barely containing her moan as the tips of her breasts brushed against his back.

"Taylor." Ivan whispered her name as her arm came over his waist. He wasn't asleep, but she knew he would fight it, knew he couldn't give in first.

Behind her she felt Mike's fingers part her buttocks, his hands demanding as he moved lower in the bed. She gasped, tightening as she felt his tongue lick down the narrow valley until it came to her puckered anal opening. What was he doing? Indescribable sensations swept through her body as his tongue began to circle the little hole, alternately probing against it and licking around it sensually.

His fingers pulled her buttocks farther apart, his tongue fucking in shallow strokes into the sensitive opening as she gasped, her hips bucking, frantic cries building in her chest. He didn't touch her pussy. Didn't lick it, or draw on the thick juices flowing from it. It was Ivan's. They both knew that. He wouldn't cross that line.

Long minutes later he moved again, kissing his way up her back until he was fully behind her once again. Then his fingers, cool and slick, pressed against her anus as he pushed at her legs until one lifted over Ivan's. She heard Ivan's indrawn breath at the same time she felt the fingers working up her anus. She was breathing roughly; small moans escaping her throat now.

"Ivan." She whispered his name as Mike filled her with two, broad fingers, reaching in deep, filling her ass with fire.

Did he know what Mike was doing? She could feel him harshly breathing, his body tense, so rigidly controlled she was afraid he did. She bit her lip, her forehead pressing against Ivan's shoulder as Mike's fingers pulled back, stretching her, preparing her, working three rather than two fingers up the tight, heated hole.

She could feel her flesh parting for him, the muscles of her anus milking his digits as he fucked her slow and easy, getting her ready and making her burn for him. Then he moved back, pulling at her, placing her on her stomach before raising her hips to allow the head of his cock to nudge at her anal opening.

"Ivan." She was almost sobbing his name now, so aroused, so filled with heat, she felt she would ignite into flames at any minute.

Mike's fingers parted her buttocks. His cock pressed against the opening, making it flare over the slick, hard contours of the bulging head. She moaned in desperation, feeling the pain sear her insides as it rode the back of a pleasure so intense she could barely breathe.

"Now," she heard him whisper a second before the full, erect length surged hard and hot inside her rectum, wringing a hard scream of pleasure and pain from her mouth.

Sleep had barely drifted over him when Ivan felt the movements behind him. Taylor had been rubbing her swollen, cloth-covered breasts over his back, driving him crazy as he fought to tamp down his arousal. As he neared sleep, though, he felt Mike moving. Undressing her and turning her. A soft moan whispered around him as he felt the movements behind him before she lay against him again, fully nude now, her nipples like brands in his back.