Chapter 4

Y/n POV:
"What the", I thought. Did he really just apologize? Nah. I don't believe him. He was probably dared to do that or something. I didn't think much of it. I ate my lunch and the next lesson ended quickly as well. After a few more hours school ended and I started walking home.

At home I packed a few things for Monday since we are going to that camp. I still didn't want to. I packed some stuff like clothes and makeup in a bag. I was so not excited for this trip. Sleeping in the same tent with 10 other girls? No, thank you.

I stuffed the last things in the bag and then went outside to walk for a while. I went to a park and sat down on a bench. I saw a boy who sat down on a bench opposite from me. Han Seojun? Of course it was him. I hoped he wouldn't notice me as I slowly wanted to walk out of the park. "Ya Y/n!" Too late. "Han Seojun?", I asked while turning around slowly. "What do you want?"

"You."

I stood there speechless. He noticed the look on my face and started laughing. "Just kidding! I was just joking, don't worry", he said still laughing. "Oh haha", I said awkwardly. "What are you doing here?", he asked after he finished laughing. "Why do you care?" "Oh man. I thought we were on good terms now that I actually apologized." "Do you really think with a simple apology everything is good? You probably didn't even mean the apology. If you really want to become friends with me then you need to try a lot harder", I answered. "Okay, then I will try harder. And I really meant the apology", Seojun explained.

"Yeah good luck with that. I will get going now." "Already? Let me come with you." "No. But you will follow me anyways, right?" "Yes, I will", he smiled.