Chapter 15

Y/n POV: After Seojun left, the day went by really quickly, and soon it was already Saturday. I got a message from Seojun.

Seojun: Hey, do you want to go to the arcade with me today?

Y/n: Is this a date?

Shit why did I write that?

Seojun: If you want it to be.

Butterflies. Yes, I got butterflies in my stomach because of fucking Han Seojun.

Y/n: When do you want to meet up?

Seojun: I will pick you up at 2p.m.

Y/n: Alright.

I turned off my phone. It was 11a.m. which meant I had enough time to get ready.

*time skip cuz I'm a lazy bitch*

As promised, Seojun picked me up at 2p.m. with is motorcycle. I decided to wear something casual, yet stylish. The arcade wasn't that far away so we were there in about 5 minutes.

We played a lot of games, Seojun payed for most of them even though I insisted to pay for some. After gaming for hours and hours, we went to the nearest park and went for a walk. I payed for a cotton candy and we sat down on a bench.

"You can have some cotton candy", I said handing him some. He thanked me and we finished it together. "Look Seojun! The sunrise is really pretty today." "Y/n?" "Yes?" "Can I try something?" I nodded as he slowly got closer to my face. My mind told me to back away but somehow I couldn't. Our faces were only inches away from eachother. Then I felt his lips on mine. One side of me wanted to push him away, but the other side of me told me to give in and kiss him back. I began to kiss back and melted even more into the kiss. His lips were soft and sweet. After a few seconds Seojun backed away and looked me in the eyes. "This was...", he began but I cut him off, "Wow." "Exactly", Seojun said as he giggled.