Chapter 10

Y/n POV: Did he mean what he just said? I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "And why should I believe you?", I asked. "Well you probably need to trust me on this one." I turned my head to the side and looked at the water again. I know that I probably hurt him by my words and that I thought of him that way. But I just couldn't trust him. Why would he start to like me in first place when I treated him like shit in the beginning? I'm not saying he didn't deserve to be treated that way but why would he start liking me after that? He's just too suspicious to be trusted yet. Sorry not sorry.

"Is everything alright?", he suddenly asked. "Yeah, everything's fine." "What are some things you like to do?", he asked. "There are a lot of things I like." "What are some of them?" "I like reading, ice skating and skate boarding a lot." "I really like ice skating as well! We should go ice skating together sometime.", he said while smiling at me. "Yeah, maybe." Suddenly I felt something around my neck. "Here. I bought that for you. It's a necklace. It matches with mine."     

"It's cute but isn't this something couples do?" "I mean yes but it's cute, isn't it?" I nodded

"It's cute but isn't this something couples do?" "I mean yes but it's cute, isn't it?" I nodded. "Thank you.", I said while smiling at him.

Since our free time was almost over we had to get out of the boat and get back. There I met Sooah, Soojin and Jukyeong. "Y/n! Where have you been? We wanted to do something together with you!", Sooah said half screaming at me. "I wanted to stay at the tent and relax but Seojun dragged me with him to the lake." "You went with him? Really?" "It's not like I wanted to. I had no choice. He literally dragged me." "And that necklace? Did you get that from him too?" I kept quiet and just nodded. Then I felt Sooah's hand wanting to rip of the necklace but Soojin held her back. "Sooah, what the fuck? You can't just rip of Y/n's necklace just because you don't like Seojun!", Soojin shouted at her. "Just because you don't like Seojun doesn't mean you can do what you want! And even if I started liking or even dating Seojun it's none of your business!", I screamed. I'm pretty sure everyone heard our argument including Seojun. But at this moment I couldn't care less.

I ran to the girl's tent and sat down on my bed. Small tears dropped down my face. I couldn't believe Sooah would try and do something like that. I like her. I really do. But this is getting out of hand. Just then I heard someone walking into the tent. It was Seojun. "Hey, are you okay?", he asked while he kneeled down. He wiped my tears away. I nodded, afraid that if I say something I will start crying even more. Seojun isn't supposed to see me like that. Then he pulled me into a hug. He didn't say anything. He just held me in his arms. That was exactly what I needed right now.