T.9 "Got stuck on zipping your dress, so you asked for help"

S.coups

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Sc: (heard you) what? (Walked towards)

You: Ohh Cheol (smiles) (showed your back) can you help me with this?

Sc: Sure (stood behind you) (holds the zipper) I'll start now~ (starts pulling the zipper downward)

You: (eyes widened) W-Wait! (Stopped his hand) w-what are you doing?!

Sc: Why? (grins as he leaned closer) (spoke in husky tone) am I not allowed to this? (Continued unzipping your dress)

You: (heat runs on your cheeks)

-----

Jeonghan

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Jh: I'm here! I'm here! (Walked closer with a smile) let me help you (stood behind you)

You: awww (feels grateful) you're sweet as ever

Jh: (chuckles) (zipped it upward) Done!

You: (faced him) thank you so much

Jh: (showed his hand) Now give it to me

You: (looked at his hand) of...what?

Jh: my fee for helping you. $10 is enough (smiles)

You: (speechless)

(Then someone shouted out of nowhere)

"WILL SOMEONE HELP ME TO OPEN THIS JAR?!"

Jh: (shouts back) I'll be there!

You: (saw Jeonghan's pocket full of money)

-------

Joshua

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Js: (approached you) need help?

You: (nods) yeah. I can't pull it up (pointed the zipper on your back)

Js: then leave it to Mr. Hong (handsome pose)

You: (laughed) (turned you back against him)

Js: (holds your zipper) (saw something) (tried to ignore it) (zipped it up)

You: wow. Thank you (face him) you're such a gentleman, Josh

Js: (smiled a bit)

You: (noticed his unusual smile) why are you smiling like that though? (Noticed his red ears) oh? Your ears are also red! Are you sick?

Js: (shook his head with a fake smile) I'm okay. Be careful on the road (turned around and stepped away)

You: (watched his back) (puzzled)

Js: (smile faded) (whispered) It's black. Her bra is black (grins)

-------

Junhui

You: (tried zipping the zipper from the back of your dress) (got stuck in the middle) argh. Yohoo! Can someone help me?

Jn: (raised his hand)