CHAPTER SEVEN: AWARD SHOW 2

Jimin POV

Y/n looked at me in disappointment as she knew that we knew about it but we didn't tell her. After a minute or so she went to back stage.

-Time skip-

It's been a while since y/n and her memebers Tae was also back at his seat and we all were worried for her. After sometime Taehyung ran out of patience and went to the back stage followed my us

Taehyung POV

I entered the back stage and saw my princess crying while her members trying to calm her down. Rosè noticed me and came to me with anger in her eyes

Rosè: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KIM TAEHYUNG!!HUH?!?! FIRSTLY BREAKING HER WHEN SHE SOMEHOW SURVIVED THEN CHEATING ON HER AND THEN MAKING THIS FUCKING NEWS PUBLIC!!!

Y/N POV 

y/n: stop it rose, stop it he ain't gonna understand                                                                                                    *i said in a deadly voice*

Taehyung: Y/n-

Y/n: what huh? what?

Suddenly Taehyung came and hugged me, i didn't hugged him back neither did i had the power to push him, I.........I just cried in his arms while hitting him on his chest and saying "i hate you" "i hate you" 

Taehyung: should we return to home....OUR home 

Y/N: ani-ah (no)

Taehyung: wae!? (why)

Y/N: every one knows about it.....even Got7..........

Taehyung: huh?

Y/N: we can't -

Taehyung: WAE!!?? why do you care if they care or not!!!???-

Y/N: DIDN'T YOU HAD ENOUGH WHIT YOUR BULLSHIT!!!!HUH!!!??? WAE!!?? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!?? ANSWERE ME KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

i said it all while looking in his eyes with tears and anger while Taehyung was looking at my eyes trying to maintain a cold face. My and his memebers where looking at us dumbfolded and i know why, we never told them that.......