e i g h t

MATTHEO RIDDLE:

It's been about 2 days since the Malachai business. He hasn't been seen anywhere. I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing. For now it was good, but he would be back any day. Maybe even before that.

I was terrified for nai. I can't let him have her. I won't let him have her! That day when odeya came rushing in my dorm, I knew I had to do something. So I put a spell on nailea. The spell protected her from any other spells, like ones that control you or poison you. I figured he would try something on her and I can't let that happen.

NAILEA DEVORA:

I have been spending a lot of time with Theo. Laughing, cuddling, playing games, watching the view on the astronomy tower. It was perfect. I felt so safe with him. Malachai was gone. It was all so perfect. One day as we were sitting on the astronomy tower, I felt a presence behind me.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder but before I could turn around they apparated me to an unfamiliar place. I could hear Mattheo's faint screams but I wasn't focused on them.

This place was beautiful. It had gorgeous waterfalls, colourful skies, the greenest grass I have ever seen. But no one was there with me, until I heard them speak. "Stunning isn't it? Just like you."I turned around and was met with none other than malachai.

"I always wanted to take you somewhere, but I never got the chance too. I know you think I'm a bad guy but you caused this nailea. You did. You did nailea. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" He screamed over and over until I passed out from the stress.

MATTHEO RIDDLE:

It was about 2 in the morning when nai started shaking and screaming in her sleep. I tried to wake her up but it was no use. "nai! nailea! wake up!!" I said over and over. She wasn't waking up until she shot up and took a loud gasp.

"He is coming back! I- I saw it. He said it was my fault and t-that I caused all this and th-" she said but I cut her off but hugging her. She dug her head into my chest area and held tight onto me. "Don't worry I got you. It's gonna be ok your safe." I said trying to comfort her.

"Please don't come back-" I thought to myself. "- I can't lose her." And we both dozed off to sleep.

I woke up at about 9:30. We didn't have any classes and nailea was still asleep. I carefully got out of bed trying not to wake her up. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was finished I walked back into my room. She was staring out the window.

"I'm scared Theo. He is coming back today. I had another dream. He told me to be ready because something is coming and there is nothing we can do to stop it." She said in a shaky voice.

We needed to get out of here. And I know just the place.

Me, draco, and Blaise used to be best of friends when we were children. We used to always play in blaise's aunts safehouse.

No one knew where it was. There was a spell on it that only people that Blaise told about it, were welcomed there. So as long as Blaise didn't tell malachai, we were safe to go there. But there was no way we could just leave the castle. Someone would see us. Especially if we had bags and bags.

We need a plan and we need it before he comes back.

A/N: sorry again. This isn't too long but I actually tried really hard in this chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Go read my new story! It's a draco fanfic. 🥰