n i n e

Malachai Blackhaze:

Obviously my first couple plans weren't working. There has to be another way. I'm not just gonna sacrifice everything because something didn't go the way I planned. I have to do something about it— and I have the perfect plan.

Nailea Devora:

After all my classes were over I headed to mattheo's dorm. He wasn't there.

Then I went see if Blaise had seen him. He said he hadn't. As I finally gave up I saw him in the common room, by himself sitting on one of the couches. 

"Hey mattheo I was just won-" I tried to say but he cut me off.

"Just shut up already. I have had enough of your bullshit. You never stop talking. I don't even know why I dated you in the first place. You are the worst mistake I have ever made. You are just some stuck up, spoiled little brat that doesn't deserve anything. You are a slut. Leave me alone. GO!"  He blurted out.

My eyes widened in shock. What was happening. He literally went from asking me to be his girlfriend, protecting me from malachai, to this? Wow.

"What the hell did you just say to me?" I said on the verge of tears but I knew my worth and I wouldn't let some insecure boy take it out on me.

"I said you're a slut. And if you won't leave, I will." He said as he got up and walked away towards the girls dormatories.

What the fuck just happened.

I fell back onto one of the couches and looked up at the ceiling. I thought to myself what I did wrong to deserve this. "Am I not good enough? No I am good enough. If he can't see that then, then he is-" I tried to tell myself but I just ended up crying anyways. I was tired.

So I went up to my dorm. It was locked. I share a room with odeya so I assumed she was in there with Blaise. "Odeya open up!" I said knocking repeatedly on the door. It was no use. No one was answering

"Fine I'll just come in nothing I haven't seen bef-" but I regret what I saw. Not only was it odeya in there but joined with her was the one and only-

mattheo riddle.

"What the hell?! Wow odeya what a friend you are. I trusted you. I knew you my entire life! And you repay me like this? It doesn't even matter we aren't together anyways. You are a slut I hope you know that. Don't ever talk to me again, either of you!" I said slamming the door shut.

I heard giggles come from inside the room. They didn't give a shit about anything I said. Odeya sat there laughing as I went off on her. I can't believe this.

I was heartbroken. Completely and utterly broken. I needed someone. I needed someone to comfort me. I know exactly the person.

A/N: i have come to conclusion most of my chapters are going to be like this length or something like that. I'm so sorry but I can't write for a long time without getting a head ache. I hope you understand!! Love to guys!!