t e n

Nailea Devora:

I needed someone who I wouldn't get attached to. And someone that wouldn't get attached to me. I know just the person. The guy known for sleeping around for fun. The one and only...

Draco malfoy.

I obviously couldn't go back to my dorm considering the fact they may still be in there, so I went to his dorm in my school clothes.

When I arrived at his door, I knocked a couple times. He opened the door with a towel wrapped around the lower part of his body and his hair all wet and messy.

"What?" He said annoyingly.

"Listen malfoy, I have had a long and rough day so spare the bullshit, I'm not in the mood." I said walking into his room. "Yeah come in why don't you" he said sarcastically while shutting the door.

He walked into the bathroom. "So tell me about your long day." He said from the bathroom.

"It's a long story" I replied back.

"Tell me, we have time. It's not like I would judge you- actually don't take my word for that." He said.

"Well my boyfriend broke up with me and told me I was a slut and told me he regretted being with me and that I was the biggest mistake he has ever made. And then I walked in on him and my bestfriend well... you know."

He let out a laugh. "What's funny malfoy?" I said kind of mad now.

"Riddle right? Yeah well you should know better than that. He isn't even close as attractive as I am" he said whilst walking out of the bathroom with grey sweatpants on and no shirt.

I admired the view before realizing this was wrong. I shouldn't be here but I didn't want to go. "I should go." I said nervously.

"Without getting what you came for? Yeah right" he said in a confident tone.

I wanted to stay but I knew this wasn't right. Yeah I was hurt but that doesn't make this right. You know what. I don't care.

I broke up with mattheo. I can do what I want now.

I turned around and smashed my lips into draco's. At first he seemed surprised but then he kissed me back. It was passionate, I loved it.

Mattheo never kissed me like that before. In fact, the only kiss we ever had was at the astronomy tower. After that we barely did anything. The most was holding hands.

He grabbed my thighs and picked me up without breaking the kiss. I wanted this, but I wasn't ready for more. If I left him now he may want more later.

"I should really go now" I said in between the kisses.

"Don't leave yet princess, we are just getting started."

Princess? Princess. It reminded me of mattheo. All of our memories came rushing back to me.

"I'm so draco I can't do this. We can do this another time, I promise." I said and gathered my things and left.  I didn't want to go to my dorm for obvious reasons, so I headed to the common room.

As I lied on one of the couches, I heard banging coming from one of the maintenance closets.  I thought it was some disgusting first years or something but then I heard muffled screaming.

I walked slowly over to the door and opened it carefully. "Mattheo?"