- chapter 42-

Delilah Snape, age 19, 1979
A child. A little girl. Y/n Snape, my little girl, our little girl. My own blood. Mine and Tom's little girl. She has his eyes, those beautiful dark brown eyes. She has my name, and his face, a perfect mix, a beautiful child. My child. Lily and James had Harry, I have y/n, my girl. They will go through Hogwarts together, side by side, overcome the world together. Be like Lily and I were, however the same age. We will watch them grow up as best friends.

We were getting very good at staying in Dracos room out the way of everybody. We hadn't left for about 6 weeks, which personally I didn't think seemed that bad, but Narcissa thought differently, she seemed pretty insistent that we come downstairs today.

I woke up with my hand tightly held in the blonde's and my other was underneath the pillow, I went to lift my head up but a sharp ringing shot through my ears, causing a headache and my whole body to stiffen up. I managed to let out a small whimper before falling off the bed from rolling around in pain.

I began to hear voices echoing through my head, they sounded very familiar but I couldn't quite place my on who it was. They sounded angry though like it was in the middle of a heated argument. I led on the floor holding my hands over my ears in some hope it would stop the noise. Then I heard a hissing noise, a lot like a snake, but I could understand every word it was saying.

' i have been found, but we are impossible to destroy.'

then suddenly it just stopped. I stayed lying on the floor trying to figure out what had just happened, between the hissing and the arguing I only really understood that something had been found and potentially was trying to be destroyed.

Draco peered over the edge of the bed with his brows furrowed. " What are you doing down there."

I smiled at him awkwardly then pulled myself off the floor and back onto the bed, laying my head on his lap and looking up into his eyes to try and find the comforting glisten, but it wasn't there.

All of a sudden my mind was taken over again and I lost all sense of reality. It felt like someone was trying to break into my head so I let them. I began to see Harry wearing a silver locket, he was in a tent with Hermione in the middle of the woods, a white flash appeared and I saw an old man cowered in the corner begging to someone. Then I saw a vault, number 720, it was full of all sorts of gold and silver items, but one, in particular, seemed to catch my attention, a very small gold cup that was hidden in the corner. I took a deep breath and tried to focus on the small details of the cup but the visions disappeared before I could take a closer look.

My head felt heavy and my eyes felt weak. I blinked a few times to try and grab hold of reality again, I looked up and the blondes were staring down at me with a concerned expression. I could tell you whatever just happened was far from normal. Voices and visions. Was I going insane?

" Okay, what was that?" His voice laced with confusion and worry. I pressed my head further back into his lap and just looked at him.

" Something isn't right, I need to get out of this room, I'm going insane," I laughed awkwardly. I wave of sickness came over me and I jumped off the bed. " and now I feel like I'm going to throw up."

I ran out of his room and down to the bathroom. He appeared behind me and rubbed my back as I leant over the sink. Was this all linked together or was I just having a brain malfunction from staying in my room for so long? I sat down with my back to the edge of the bath and dropped my head between my legs.

" this is not Normal."

He crouched down in front of me and put his thumb under my chin, lifting up my head so I was looking at him.