First chapter

" Are you sure ya packed everything sweetie ?" Mother asked me .

Even if she adopted me months ago , it's still weird to hear Bellatrix , one of the craziest witches of the whole fucking world, talk so worried to me .

" I'm sure mother. And even if I forgot anything I'm a wizard . I can just teleport stuff to me. Gosh your so fucking forgetful mom." I rolled my eyes.

" Are ya disrespecting me brat ! Just 'cuz I love you won't mean I won't cruzio you !"... " Sorry , I forgot to take my pills today sweatheart. My annoying cousin hid them . I'll cruzio Sirius ." Mother really has mood swings .

" Do whatever you want.I need to get dressed. " after that I went back to my room .

Hmmm , should I pretend to not have changed or be my new self ? I'll pretend for a bit , and if I get bored of it I'll be myself . Sounds good ? Yeah . If it doesn't work I'll just Avada Kedavra myself. Sooo what would past me wear ? Proberly red right ? Okay . Do I have something red other than my red ball gown ? I think I still have a red turtle neck . I searched for it and after million of years ( 3 minutes) I found it .

" Ewwww it's so ugly. " It's a greyish red with a weird gold tone in the bottom . truly ugly . I put on light blue skinny jeans to go with it. I looked at myself I looked weak . Tsk . Ugh atleast my gold earings will fit with this .

" HARRY ! You have to leave now ! The train will leave in 20 minutes !" Remus yelled from downstairs ."

.

.

.

In the train to Hogwarts after saying goodbye to his family.

I knocked on a compartment door .

" Hey anyone in there yet ?" I waited a few seconds and after no answer I got in .

I took out a book about skephalo a wonderful ship .

Just before I reached the second chapter someone knocked .

" Ugh can't anyone read some fluff in peace ?... Come in." I just got to the the first hug

"Harry !Your hair looks different. The green reminds me of Slytherin . You don't want to look like an evil snake would you ?" Oh noOoOoOoOoO Hermione! Is she really lecturing me over my hair? Can't a man be happy with his beautiful black hair with green streaks.

" Yeah mate! I missed ya but ya look like a slimey snek with your hair. Do you want ginny to dye it red or gold ? I can get her you could re-bond . She's been real sad after ya broke up with her ." Ugh Ronny boo is here too . Gotta act now .

" I know ! I hate it ! I lost a bet with Sirius, I have to keep it this way for two months . It's nice seeing you two too. How way your break ?"

" It was terrible mate ! Ginny kept crying over you ! Why can't you just get back with her ?" Ron whined.

" I'm sorry bro , but I lost my feelings for her . I'm sure she'll find someone that adores her for her .. uhhhh hair?" what is there to like about her again ?( I'm sorry to anyone who likes her . She isn't terrible . I just personally find her a bit annoying, but well I find ,many things annoying . So I apologize again)

" Really Harry ?You can't thing of anything nice other than her appearance. Boys .You only focus on a womans body. " Jokes on her I'm gay I couldn't care less about a womans body.

" I'm sorry 'mione. " I said in a fake apolegising tone .

" It's fine What are you reading . Hopefully a schoolbook !" her voice was full of annoyance.

Uhhhhhh how to I tell her it's a cute fluffy fanfic that defently didn't have any smut in it.

" It's a love story , between two youtubers/Twitch-streamers." Ron and Hermione exclaimed something at the same time .

" What's a you tuuber ? What's a Tewich streemer ?"-ron

" A love story? I didn't know boy's could care about romance ? Are you sure it isn't just written porn ?" -hermione

" Firstly google it ron .Secondly no 'mione it doesn't have anything sexual in it . Only the pure cute love between bad and skeppy ." Tsk is ron really to stubid to google stuff ? Idiot.

" What kind of names are those mate .Also what is google ?" the idiot asked .

" Oh Badboyhalo is a wonderful Twitch streamer and youtuber . He has an amazing arc at the dream smp too . ALL HAIL THE EGGPIRE!!!!! And skeppy also is a youtuber. He is cool to I guess. Not as cool as bad tho. " at the end of my speach both of them looked confused . I just continued reading.

.

.

.

at the great hall

"Hey Pottah ! What's up with your hair are you going to join us Slytherins !?" Malfoy yelled from the Slytherin table. He laughed his se- annoying laugh. Is it just me or did he get more attractive? Meh who cares. His personality is still shitty.

" Are ya crazy Malfoy ! He killed Voldemord he is way far from joining you evil snakes!" Ron yelled , red from anger . Oww does he have to yell right next to me? I want to die now .I just kept eating.

"Mate aren't you going to say anything back ?" ron asked me annoyed .

" Fine ." What could I say to Malfoy? Maybe something that'll shook him? " HEY MALFOY! YOU HAVE A NICE ASS!" I could see his shooked red face from here. I just started laughing. Everyones shooked face was way to funny!

"WTF?!" Ron looked disgusted . Oh well I'm done eating I'll just go to bed . I wonder where we'll sleep since the new seventh years are in our old dorms . Before I could leave Proffesor Snape stoped me at the door.

" Mr.Potter, no one may leave before Mcgonicall announced where the eight years will be sleeping. Go back to your seat." His face looked annoyed .

" Cmon uncle Sev! Can't you just tell me where my new dorm is ! No one will find out ! Pleaseeeeeeeee ! UwU" mvoice was filled with cuteness to lure him to be nice to me !

" Did you just UwU me ? And don't be informal with me at school I'm still your Proffesor here. But fine . ALL of the eight years stay in a new build tower . It's close to the griffindor tower . You'll find it easily." Severus stepped aside so I could move through the door.

YES . All thanks to my cute UwU ! Now where ist that new tower.

.

.

WOW this is decorated pretty ! The walls of the common room are in a pastel green . On the floor is a big yellow carpet . There are two blue sofas and and four blue armchairs . Near the big windows are are three tables with red chairs . Some other decorations are in gold and silver tones . This common room really represents all houses it would look better without the red tho . So I quickly changed the coulurs of everything red to a forest green. Now it's better . I just need to put a piture of a lion her now so no Gryffindors get angry. and done . Nice. OOooooOoo How will my room look ? I hope it has some dark colours .

.

.

. I found my room on the name tag on the door stands that I have a roommate though .

It's.

Hey Alex here , I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter even though it's quite shitty. Don't ask why I'm making a new harry potter fic instead of continuing the first one . I don't know either. Since I don't have any emotional binding to this one though I can't get to depressed to write it ! So this fic hopefully won't get discontinued. Anywaya leave anything special you want to happen here