The Interviews

The interviews start, and Ms Venable said im the first to go in because Michael requested it.

She opens the door and walks in. The sound of her walking cane slaps the floor loudly.

I hear mumbling for a quick second until she walks about again and points at me.

"Langdon wants to see you." she says as she eyes the door to signal me to go in.

She bellows "What are you just standing there for walk in." She said as she slaps her cane to the floor.

I do a little skip as I run into his room trying not to get hit by her cane.

He looks at me and gets up rather quickly. He nods at Ms Venable then shuts the door.

"Shall we get started?" He says as he starts to move back to his desk.

"What am i suppose to do" I say confused, he understand my confusing and reassured me by looking into my eyes.

He sits down at his desk as his long locks move slowly and softly above his chest.

"Come, Sit!" He says as he looks at the chair in-front of his brown desk.

I start to walk over confused of what's going on. I start to sit down at the chair slowly.

He moves back into his chair into a more comfortable position.

"I just have a few rules for you to know" He starts to babble as he nods to know he's being serious

"If you lie i will know, you try to trick me i will know and this interview will be over and you will die here painfully....... are we clear?" his voice starts to get deeper signaling me that if I fail his request i will suffer.

"Yes we are clear." I try not to crack my voice or else he'll know i'm in fear of what could have happened.

"Good" he says and he starts to get closer to me.

"What's your sexual orientation?"

I start to buffer why would he want to know my sexual orientation? Does it affect my chance? I don't want to die here so i'll answer the question truthfully.

"I'm bisexual." I say panicking that he might not like my answer.

He stares at me for a while and starts to rub his finger down the side of his face. His face seems as if he enjoyed my answer, as if he was pleased.

"What is your deepest darkest secret you try to keep hidden?" He says this as if he's enjoying talking to me, as if he actually cares for what i have to say.

"I have a lot of deep secrets. But the darkest one I have is i feel like I was the cause of my family's death. They died one night randomly after I was having these weird dreams that weren't normal, I feel like my demons went true and killed my family."

He stared at me very deeply his face starts to brighten as he heard my story. He claps his hands together and starts to rub them as he looks down at his desk at his papers.

He looks back at me and starts to get up and walk over to the chair next to me.

"After listening to our interview today, I have noticed you're capability of what i'm looking for and you're strength and willingness."

He starts to sit down next to me, I can see his long black boots that he's wearing and black pants.

"I think your perfect for the outpost."

As he says this my face starts to brighten, Michael believes i'm perfect for the outpost it felt as if everything lifted off my shoulders.

"Wait really?" I say determined to know if I heard this right.

He stares at me with no words as he walks away to the door and opens it, He turns around to face me again.

"This interview is over, I'll like to see you after i am done with the rest of the interviews."

I get up and nod as I run out the door. I never felt proud as I am right now. I felt kinda of sad I couldn't stare at him again, His face was invented into my face and I wasn't complaining.