After Night

The smell of fire wood caressed my room and I place my hand against my black bed with white sheeting, I think to myself about what Michael told me.

"I'll like to see you after i'm done with the rest" his deepened voice filled my ears. Maybe i will go see him after he's done. I don't want to invalid his privacy for my wanting needs.

Footsteps knocking left and right come forward to the door of my room and three knocks follows as the footsteps continue to lead into Michaels room.

I became suspicious and wanting to know if maybe it was Michael, maybe i could see the beautiful blonde man in-front of my door wanting for me. Or maybe i'm just overthinking with butterflies.

I get up to the door and slowly open it looking to were the footsteps started. I move my head over to Michaels room. He's there, Right in front of me. His long hair filled my eyes as he opens his door and walks in. Surprisingly he left it open.

I pace fast to get into the room knowing he knocked. My hungry for him grew as i just wanted to hear his sweet voice call my name one last time.

I walk in to see Michael on his computer, how did he do that so quickly? But i don't get it to my head. I look at him blushing away without him knowing.

He shuts the computer and looks into my eyes, "I didn't think you were going to come, But your here!" He starts to stand up while looking me up and down.

"I must say, you look very stunning!" He says and it makes me smile. No man has ever called me stunning or anything with that matter.

He starts to move his hands down and behind his back. I look at him trying to my drop my jaw. He's perfect. He's everything you want to look at, But why was i here in-front of this man. He's clearly way to perfect to be stared at.

"You want it don't you?" He steps closer to me as he smirks. I look at him nervous how he can understand my feelings. I look up quickly into his eyes but his smirk made me look away nervous to be in the same room. "Who even said that?" I say demanding but not to needy.

"Take off your dress." He says confident while still looking me up and down

I get surprised into the way he said this "What you do it!" I say trying to not seem like a easy target. My words seems very thirsty wanting him to take off my cloths.

He smirks at me and starts to walk behind me moving his hand across my shoulders onto the zipper of my dress. He unzips my dress slowly, his fingers on my cold back made me shiver with delight. He spins me around looking to my eyes.

He moves his head next to mine and kisses me holding onto the side of my neck to pull me closer. I stand with suck disbelief that this is true,  I grab his hand and hold onto them. The butterflies started to invade my stomach, making me happy but excited.

He grabs my waist holding onto me very closely, he starts to sit me on the bed while feelings his warm lips press onto mine.

He slowly moves his head away from my mouth and pressed his lips onto my cold neck, the feelings of enjoyment rushed through my body as he pushes me to lay down on the bed. His lips kissed my neck makes me feel the passion inside of mine.

I rush my hands down his stomach and moving onto his pants, I quickly unbutton them making him know that i want all of him.

I successfully take them off throwing them onto the side of the bed. He grabs the bottom of my dress and takes it off of me while pushing me more onto the bed.

He moves his hands up my thigh and takes off my panties, so I decide why not take of his boxers.

He starts to giggle, like a sweet giggle, like he's enjoying this. His takes his shirt off and kisses me aggressively wanting me.

He thrusts into me slowly inserting him inside me. His head lowered to my mouth. I lose my breathe for half a second feelings him inside.

He starts to get faster pacing it up more, I moaned but trying to keep it low so no one else heard us. But it was very hard.

I move my hands up to my head as he holds my hands down on the bed. "Your my slut" He says the words turned me on so much but i couldn't talk from moaning to much

A few hours go bye. He slowly takes himself out of me. His breathe become short and he kept trying to catch air. I look at his eyes. I haven't even known him for a while. But i know i'm in love with him.

He holds onto me cuddling me. Actually holding onto me, no man has ever cuddled me in a long time. They mostly leave me alone after.

He pulls a blanket over us while holding me so tightly to his warm body. I start to fall asleep I felt so comfortable in his arms that I never wanted to leave them.