𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

a/n Hi, so this is my first story and I apologize if it's horrible I'm new to writing stories like this. But I hope you enjoy my story!     
-
key: y/n (your name) d/n (discord name) l/n (last name) a/n (authors note) t/n (Twitter name)

your POV:

It's 9:00 pm on a Saturday and you're on a discord call with the Reddit crew. You're all playing Minecraft while arguing on who gets to keep the horse that you found. "I think I deserve it, because I'm just that cool!" Said Aksel. Everybody burst out laughing because they all knew Aksel wasn't that cool. "I think only the prettiest one here deserves it."mumbled Alex. He then raised his voice and said " So that means I deserve it because I'm a pretty princesa!" We all chuckled and soon started full on laughing and barely being able to breath. Me and Ani were just watching as all the boy fought. Me and Ani went exploring and found two horses so we both got a horse! As we turn around to go back to where the boys were fighting we realized that they all got horses somehow. "How'd you all get horses!?" You asked completely shocked. "Magic hermosa" You could just hear the wink in that sentence as your cheeks grew a soft crimson color. "Okay now let's go back to playing love birds!" Aksel and Ani said.
-
(Time skip to 3:00 am) everybody had left the discord call to go to bed, but you and Alex stayed up talking about how you always wanted to learn Spanish. So Alex offered to give you Spanish lessons! You told him you only wanted to learn how to roast the fuck out of people, surprisingly he was willing to teach you that! "Okay I'll teach you a few things to say." "A good roast I used to use is mi amor. It is really effective when you use it against people like me." Alex said. "Okay so that seems like a good start to learning now I can roast you every day boomer!"
-
A/n sorry this chapter is short! I just woke up and I was looking forward to cleaning up my stinky rat self. But I promise when I'm done I'll write another chapter!