chapter 8

A/n I'm sorry I'm not that active, my state has been loosing power making me not able to write stories! Sorry!!

Alex's POV
while me and y/n ate tamales I couldn't help but admire her in my beanie, I would let her keep it but my ex gave me that. Anyways once we finished eating I washed her plate for her and ran down to the basement where I tackled her for my beanie. She soon gave up because I started tickling her, mind you she's ticklish. Soon the sun was about to set so I grabbed her arm played bachata music and taught her how to dance, but this took place at a hill near my house where we watched the sunset and danced romantically.

Every breathe she took made me fall in love with her, but as I looked into the sunset and remembered my dad who recently died. My heart broke knowing he's gone, my eyes started glossing up and I shed a tear y/n hugged me right and said that it'll be alright. We decided to lay on the grass as we watch the Sun shine for the last time today. I layed down with her on my chest taking in each moment. I started to shed a few tears, but y/n was sobbing because she misses my dad, y/n always felt like apart of the family. I sat up and put y/n on my lap, I looked her in the eyes and wiped her tears telling her that everything's alright and it will be okay I kissed her lips whilst stroking her cheek. "I love you y/n..." "I love you more mi amor"

We spent the rest of the night streaming on my channel, but this stream was a Spanish stream which hit hard because we love Spanish streams. The stream lasted an hour and a half before we knocked out on the couch. I woke up to us on the cold hard floor, I didn't want to wake her up so I slowly got up and started scrolling through my phone.

Your POV
I woke up to Alex wrapping me up in a blanket, saying morning my cute burrito! He helped me up then grabbed me saying " only I can say mi amor I don't get to feel loved, only you do!" Which made me giggle a bit. I waddled into the living room and plopped onto the couch, amá got us McDonalds because she said our dancing skills were amazing. I blushed a bit and started eating, Alex started drinking my iced coffee so I kicked him causing his hash brown to fall. " haha loser!" " pendeja" we both laughed and continued eating, after we finished we decided to just have a chill day today and watch movies or spend time on social media.

I scrolled through Twitter seeing that Alex posted something saying, " with my dream girl, hope to get married!" You look up at him and giggle he laughs saying "what it's true!!" You decide to do the couple dance that's on tiktok
So you watched a million videos, and practiced dozens of times until you got it.Finally you posted it and got millions of likes!

The Twitter people were going crazy like saying, ALEX HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!! Because we always kept it on the low and hid that we were dating from anyone. So we posted on Twitter saying " yes the rumors are true, me and y/n are dating!" Everybody was so supportive and did it judge us, later that night we went out to an arcade to play some games with the spare change we had. We both competed in the same game for an hour before giving up on trying to beat Alex's high score. You both went home and decided to watch anime together, you chose to watch Haikyuu because Alex has never seen it before. It was like 2 am and Alex refused to stop watching as he fell in love with the show. You finally drag him into bed and both go to bed.

The next day you both get a email saying that we are able to participate in VidCon! The day of vidcon is on the 20 through 24 so that's four days at VidCon. You see who your roommates are and it was Alex, Tommy, And Schlatt! You got so excited because you love Tommy, and you both were inseparable like a super duo. Today was the 18th so you had very little time to decide what you want to bring to VidCon. Since Dream lives in Florida and VidCon is in Florida the dream smp decided to crash at Dreams place. And it works out so from dreams place you can go to VidCon! (Pretend dream already did a face reveal) and good thing dream will be on panel with you and Alex, so your not alone!