𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5

...you and alex lock eyes and suddenly you kiss him, and he kisses you back.

alex pov
So me and y/n are on the floor kissing and whats going through my mind is, I cant wait to get with her a date her already. When the kiss ended I didnt look at her once while eating, all I did was scroll through twitter, instagram, and watch one of dreams speedrun videos. When we finished eating we went upstairs. Finally she looked at me, "Hey uhm, im sorry for making this awkwa-" before she could finish her sentence I kissed her.

After i kissed her i could taste the sweet milk from her lips that transferred onto my lips. "All you did was make me love you even more mi princesa." I could see her cheeks turn into a vibrant rosey red. Although she doesn't know what princesa means, i think she kinda figured it out.

your pov
we kissed. You've never felt happier in your entire life. You didnt make eye contact with him for the time you both ate cereal. When you both finished you throw your dish in the sink and go back up to your room. You thought it was the perfect time to apologize so you did. "Hey uhm, sorry for making this awkwa-". He kissed you before you could finish your sentence, " all you did was make me love you even more, mi princesa." I felt my cheeks grow red, what he didn't know is that when i was in highschool i took spanish class so i know what that means.

You and alex decided to go to his house so you went in his car and drove for 15 minutes until you finally got there. "You first m'lady." Alex opens the door and lets you go in first, you giggle a bit. "Hola amá!" "Hola y/n, cómo está?" "Bien y tú?" "Bien bien!" You loved Alex's mom she was such a sweetheart and would do anything to make sure you felt comfortable in her house. You and Alex sped downstairs into the basement so he could stream while you watched Netflix on your phone. "Hey chat! Whats up chat!" Alex sounded so happy and it made you giggle. "Today we have a special guest! y/n!!" He grabbed your wrist and pulled up a chair for you to sit down in the chat kept spamming 'SHIP SHIP' or 'AHH YOU LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!' Alex glanced at the chat and said "Sorry chat we aren't dating, atleast not yet" That comment made you blush so hard.

Alex laughed and looked at you patting your head, " And i'm taller than her, she's 4'9. My shorty" you slapped his arm and said "HEY IM NOT THAT SHORT." "Sure sure...." I watched him play Roblox from 3 to 5 pm. I decided i'd sleep over to comfort Alex because he still seemed down that his dad was in the hospital, so you hug him because he looked like he was about to cry. "Hey your dad's gonna be okay.." he looked down at me and kissed the top of my head.

A/n sorry this chapter's short I made this while I was in my zoom class so I didn't have a lot of time. But thank you so much for 12 reads! Sure it's not a lot but it helps me know at least some people like my stories. Love you all! <3