𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6

a/n I'm sorry that I haven't updated in FOREVER, I have been so caught up with school that I forgot! But I promise that I'll start updating more! Anyways enjoyyy!
alex pov
As soon as I kissed her head I felt like my life was complete. Y/n is so beautiful it amazes me how perfect she is. An hour after i finished my stream y/n thought it would be a good idea to throw a pillow at me, she instantly regretted it when i attacked her with a pillow back, "you messed up princesa!" I started to tickle her and suddenly she manages to rip off my hoodie and leave me with just a shirt. "Hey gimme that!!" "No pendejo." She stuck her tongue out as she laughed, yup I did my research! She then put the hoodie on and realized it was really over sized on her. I adored her as i looked at her with my favorite hoodie on, "you can keep it if you want." "No no, its alright I have my own!" "No i insist, just for a little!" "Fine" the rest of the day she wore the hoodie, she bit the ends of the hoodie strings which was lowkey attractive.

At about 6 we went to go watch sunseth on the roof, so we raced up the stairs and onto the roof, we had cherry popsicles and watched the golden sun set into the city. I looked at her and just admired her features her eyes, hair, skin, lips, everything. We stayed up there for 30 minutes before going back inside to get ready for bed.

Your pov
You and alex stayed up on the roof watching sunset for 30 minutes before heading inside to wash up, you ran downstairs and got to the room as fast as you could so you could shower first, but little did you know Alex was a fast runner and got there first. "Hey! Why the fuck are you so fast?!" "Because i'm better than you mi novia" when he went in he forgot his beanie so he calls your name "Y/NNNNNN!" "WHAT!?" "GET ME A BEANIE POR FAVOR" "AYE FINE PENDEJO!" you walk to the bathroom and knock on the door "hey pendejo i got your beanie!" "Okay hold up!" He unlocks the door opening it with only a towel around his waist and wet curly hair, you blush as you stare into his eyes. "Whatcha looking at princesa?" "N-nothing" you blush uncontrollably.

Alex picks up your chin with two fingers, leans in and softly blesses your lips with his lips, "Love ya" he winks. "W-whatever nerd" After he gets out of the shower you get in and do your normal stuff. When you get out you run downstairs to the basement to notice alex was scrolling through twitter. He looks at the doo and see's you walking in so he runs up and tackles you onto the bed, "GET OFF OF ME YOU NERD!" "NEVERRRRRR" he starts tickling you and you both laugh so hard you practically can't breathe. A couple hours later you're both playing bedwars and you kept on beating alex teasing him and laughing, later on you both lay in bed and start to just chill. "Hey, what made you choose me out of every other girl?" "Well you just made my heart beat a different way and just blessed my eyes by looking at you."

3:00 am
You and alex start to gossip about things and scroll through social media, you see alex giggling and then get a notification that he posted something on twitter saying "With one of my side hoes" you slap him laughing saying how many are there? 15 thousand he says, you laugh saying hell yeah. You both fell asleep at 5:00 which caused you to become very sleep deprived. You woke up to alex's arms around your waist and your back on his stomach. You get on your phone and start watching tiktok, about one hour later you try to get up but alex moans sadly and pulls you down back to the bed "since when were you awake!?" "Since now." Alex's sleepy voice mesmerized you it was so deep it almost sounded like corpse. "Hey I have to tell you something important..." "Okay what's up?"

A/n sorry if this is short i'm just very tired and mentally drained, I started writing this chapter last week but never finished so I decided to finish it. But yeah just a reminder you're all perfect and i love you so so much! <3