kairas first meet.

Next day at goenkas house.

Everybody was ready. Suhasini was calling everyone and was telling everybody to hurry. Kartik wore a formal suit and was looking dashing in it. Kartik came to suhasini and told her 'chalein?' Suhasini was so happy to see him getting ready for this, for this what she was waiting for so long. They all hot in the car and started off to Singhaniya sadan.

Same day at Singhaniyas house.

Everyone was getting everything ready for goenkas arrival. Naira was getting ready she wore a sari. She was so so nervous. Mishti was helping her. Just then akshara came and she was so happy to see naira like this. She side hugged naira and told her not to get so worried and also asked her to be just herself without thinking how will anyone react. Naira felt a little relieved . Just then nairas chachi yellec and said 'Agayeh woh.'
Naira became nervous and started fidgeting with the end of her pallu.

Kartiks POV

I entered nairas house and saw a beautiful house with a imdian touch. We really liked the house design just then uncle natik and aunty akshara and other family members of naira came to recieve us. We greeted each other and went to the living room and we sat there. Akshara aunty went to get snacks and tea. Everybody was talking with each other. Just then a girl named mishti came. She looked at me and smiled slyly. I also smiled back. She came to me and said 'Hi my possible jiju, whats up.' I was shocked at this girl and was laughing at her. Everybody from nairas family was asking me questions about myself. I started looking towards the house as if my eyes was searching for her. Just then Mishti caught me and said 'Itni besabri kyun bhai, shaadi abhi hui nahi hain.' I was smiling at her after this when maa said ' Ab hum naira se milna chahenge. Aap useh bula dijiye please.'
I felt like my heart jumped in joy. I was so happy I don't know why. Just then Mishti came with naira. She was taking  slow steps while looking down. I couldn't help but staring at her. Actually I was admiring her. I could feel her innocence in her eyes. I could feel a different emotion inside me. I saw her in a beautiful sari. She was looking so beautiful.  She had that natural beauty at her face. She was asked to seat beside me. I shifted a little to give her a little more space so that she could feel comfortable.  She was so nervous and was fidgeting with the pallu of her sari. She was looking down still. But I didn't remove my eyes from her even once. Just then she lifted her eyes and looked towards me and saw me looking at her. She instantly looked down and her cheeks stared to turn red. I was so surprised to see that. Is she blushing. Is she blushing for me. It was so cute. She could feel my gaze fixed at her. She was blushing so much. I chuckled and turned towards other. My whole family was at aww with her. Everyone was questioning her. She was so nervous at every question. I felt bad for her but couldn't do anything. But she answered every question so genuinely that I was admiring her more and more. Then the family decied to give use our alone time and told us to  go to her bedroom.she stood up nodding and looked at me. She again saw me looking at her.  She again blushedand I loved it when she was blushing and I wanted to do more things which make her blush. Just then I realised what I was doing and went behind following her and Mishti.
I was admiring the way she was walking and it was so cute when she was being nervous and fidgeting with her pallu. Then we went into her room and mishti left us alone.