kairas baatcheet

Nairas POV

I was called out in the living room to meet him and his family. I was so scared just then mishti came and assured me that they are very nice people and I don't have to be worried. I was taking slow steps with my eyes fixed on the floor. I greeted everybody and sat beside him yes beside kartik. I was feeling different but I could see that he shifted a little to make me feel comfortable and it was so sweet of him. When I lifted my eyes to look at him I already found him looking at me. I instantly looked down and my cheeks started to turn red. Even though it was just a mere second but he was looking so handsome.  There is something about his eyes. I wanted to get lost in it. I could still feel his gaze fixed at me. Was he staring me. But even if he was it didn't feel uncomfortable rather it felt like he was admiring me. But why would he admire me. I mean we just met. Just then his family members started questioning me about my hobbies,career,studies,passion,etc. Then we were told to talk alone and mishti took us to my bedroom. He was still looking at me and I was blushing so much. If he gets to know that I'm blushing! Then mishti left us alone.

Kairas batcheet.

K:(sat in the sofa and was looking at her)

N:(she was so nervous and looking down while playing with her pallu.)

K:(he could see her nervousness and pulled out a chair for her.)

N:(she was surprised first seeing kartik sitting in her sofa even before she could say anything but when she saw her gentleman attitude she was really impressed.)

K:you can sit. Its your room right?(teasing her.)

N:(nervously) yes of course.

K:yeah please sit.

N:(sat in the chair.)

K:look I know you must be so nervous but look you don't need to be so nervous don't worry we are here to talk about ourselves and find out about each other so lets talk without thinking about anything else and you don't need to feel uncomfortable with me.

N: no I'm not uncomfortable with you.

K:(happy that she wasn't uncomfortable with him.) Ok that's great. So how are you?

N:I'm good. What about you?

K:I'm also good. So what do you do?

N:I'm a trainee at my father's company.

K:oh thats great!

N:(nervously) what do you do?

K:(excitedly) I'm a MD at my fathers company.

So guys I hope you liked the story.