Chapter Two

The door slowly opened and a girl's head popped out and blinked conforming of what she saw in her eyes

"Y-yangyang?... Yangyang!!!" The girl called out happily as she saw him awake and was sitting on the hospital bed.

"Don't ran-out so hastily like that, jingfei" Xiu Yang welcomed the girl with a warmed smile as the original usually does

"Yangyang, We brought you breakfast. Look! They're all your favorites hehe" the smiled so brightly as she brought the food on the table for Xiu Yang to eat

Xiu Yang pat the girl's head before placing his hand to the table, waiting for the chopsticks to be given but to his surprise, Liu Jingfei didn't gave him the chopsticks but hold the chopsticks to feed him instead

Wei Zhiqiang: .....

Seeing Wei Zhiqiang's blank expression, Xiu Yang laugh and stop Liu Jingfei from what she was about to do

"I can freely use both of my arms now Jingfei, sorry to worry you this much"

Liu Jungfei then understood and gave him the chopsticks. In fact, Xiu Yang never once acted spoiled to anyone. Even to his family, he never tried to crave for any attention. Which makes her want to gave it to him at these times. He may not say it to her but she knew that after knowing his gender as a beta, the feeling of being independent and responsible was formed unknowingly when then he built a wall from within which makes him somehow look aloof and cool and somewhat lonely. Liu Jingfei could only sigh in her heart and was helpless about Xiu Yang.After eating that mysterious light ball from the system, he then understood about the original and to what happened, who are these two people for him and even what Liu Jingfei and Wei Zhangfei thoughts as for the original was very keen of observing his surroundings and sensitive to the situation.

In fact, there's not much of a difference of the original and him regarding to their personality. Except for the fact that he was a beta who has one alpha older brother and one omega little brother. And, an Alpha mother and Omega father who both are fate pairs which makes this family quite interesting since in his own world, he only had his grandmother who take care of him since birth. His unknown father who abandoned them since is nowhere to be found while her mother who was force by grandmother to bear the child then ran away after and now happily found her 'real' family.

After making himself full, he thank the both person for frequently visiting him and gave him supper and bid them farewell since he knew both person was busy with their own businesses and he himself want to be alone. Of course, Liu Jingfei understood his intentions and leave the ward after.

Liu Jingfei could only sighed in her heart and was helpless. She could only informed Xiu Yang's Family about his well being on the hospital for them not to worry anymore.

After making the call to Xiu Yang's family, Wei Zhiqiang apologized as he need to leave ahead of her since there was a sudden meeting on the board that he had to attend. Liu Jingfei was surprised but motion him to go and not to delay his time on this important meeting.

Walking alone in this wide hospital, Liu Jingfei seems to feel quite lonely as both of her friends were not around. On her way, she passed through the hospital garden that seems to be in full of patients walking around and some are in wheelchair. Liu Jingfei found an empty seat near the fountain that she could sit on.

Looking at the young patient on a wheelchair with her head covered, she couldn't help herself but to sympathize. It seems to be cancer according to the dramas she saw in the tv with people covering their head with a very pale complexion.

'Such a young age to suffer such illness' Liu Jingfei thought to herself and realized how lucky she was, having such a healthy body

"um, is there anyone sitting here"

Liu Jingfei's thoughts were interrupted and looked up to see a handsome guy, not less than tall from Wei Zhiqiang wearing a bright expression in a white long coat with his hand on the pocket while the other holding a yogurt drink.

"...n-no" Liu Jingfei blinked

"Then can i sit with you?" The guy in white coat smiled knowing the seat was empty

"S-sure"

The guy in white coat then took the seat, smiled and thank Liu Jingfei

The guy in white coat was sipping his yogurt and doesn't seem to bother with her but there was an indescribable awkwardness towards the both strangers and with Liu Jingfei's nature who seem to not used to these awkwardness, initiated a conversation.

"...umm, are you a doctor here?" Liu Jingfei asked the other

The guy in white coat nodded in response

'Is that it? Just a nod?' Liu Jingfei was confused and couldn't help but complain in her heart

"...ohh, it must be hard. So, Fighting!" Liu Jingfei looked at the guy in white coat with an encouraging eyes before leaving the seat and pick up a three little pink flowers near their seat and gave it to the young patient in wheelchair.The guy was surprised with Liu Jingfei's actions and seem to take interest on the departing figure.