2

Hailee's pov:

" Hailee someone's name is on your back along your spine." " What do you mean. I didn't get a tattoo or anything." " I don't know." I get up and put my jacket back on. " Don't tell Elena she will freak." " Yeah she would." Me and Jeremy laugh and go to my bike and get home. When we get home I go up to the bathroom and look at the new addition to my body. I look at it and trace the letters. I go to my room and draw a guy. It was the same as last time I spaced out and then I was back. I look at what I draw and saw a good looking guy.

 I look at what I draw and saw a good looking guy

I then go and get dressed for bed. I go to bed.

I wake up to my alarm. I go and take a shower and get ready for school.

 I go and take a shower and get ready for school

I wanted to cover that name up. I then go down stairs and get some breakfast. I then start to draw in my book. When I was done I saw a wolf and a girl. The girl had some sort of magic thing around her and the wolf was like in a protecting position. It was like the wolf was protecting the girl. I put it away when Elena comes down stairs. " Hey hailee stefan told me something. I want you to go to the salvatore boarding house after school." " Ok what ever." " We used to be close hailee." " Yeah key words used to. And that was before everyone was asking if your ok and you got a boyfriend and never talked to me again ok Elena." My hands were red and I was hovering in the air and two chairs were up and ready to go at Elena." Hailee what's happening." I look in the kitchen mirror and my hair was floating and my eyes were bright red. I look at Elena." I... I don't know Elena." Then the chairs drop and my eyes ,hair and hands go back to normal. I then take my bag and run out of the house. I run as fast as I can go. I was deep into the woods. I was crying on a tree stump. My hands then turn purple and animals and wolf's and other creatures come. I take out my phone and go to camera and see my eyes were purple. The ends of my hair were purple. The animals bow down. I bow down and they lift there heads. The wolf's come and sit next to me. The other animals sit in front of me. The wolf's lay down with there heads on my lap some on the other wolf's. I hear a crack and all the animals go into attack mode the wolf's surround me and start to growl. " Hailee I just here to see if your ok." Damon comes out from behind a tree. " What Elena doesn't care enough about me to actually come find me she has to send her vampire boyfriend's brother." I say and he looks taken back." You know Im- " " a vampire yeah bonnie is a witch and Elena is a doppelganger." The wolf's look like there about to attack damon." Hailee tell your fury friends I am not a threat." " Why should I." " Because I'm not a threat." I go over to the wolf's and pet them. They calm down and back away. " Now what do you want." " I came to take you to school." " No."  I then sit down and the wolfs come sit by me. " Look- " " no by damon." " No I am not going to leave without yo- " " DAMN IT DAMON LEAVE."  My eyes turn yellow and my hands turn it was well. I start to float and the animals eyes were yellow as well. Rock and sticks and other things start to float as well. " Hailee." " I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE."  The animals and the rock,stick and other things go toward damon.

Damon vamp sleds out of the woods and the animals and other things stop. I then come back to the ground. I then realize there are flowers and leaves and little plants around the animals and me. I touch one and the flower opens.

Meanwhile at the Salvatore boarding school.~~~~~~

" Damon did you get her." " No your sister has some kind of power that can control things. Her eyes and hair and hands were yellow." " Wait yellow." " Yeah stefan yellow." " She was at the back entrance and looking at a drawling and then she turned yellow and rocks started to float." " What is she." " I don't know but we better find out because it looks like she is just figuring out about this to."

Back too hailee.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hailee's pov:

I was walkeding back to the house when tyler came up to me." Hey hailee um do you are invited to a party tonight." " Why me." " Well you used to be the party girl and we'll people want her back." " Fine where is it." " At my house." " Ok be there." I went home and got dressed for the party.

" I went home and got dressed for the party

I then check the time and it was 7:39. I went outside and started going to Tyler's house. I got there and there was I line. I was about to get in the line when tyler came and took me inside. " The party girl is here." Everyone started to cheer. I missed this. Before the accident I was the fun party girl that everyone wanted to party with. I then went to the table of alcohol and took a bootle and got up on the piano." Let's have some fun!!!!!." Everyone started to cheer.

The music was up and everyone dancing with people. People drunk and others making out with other people. I was dancing in tell I saw Elena and stefan coming towards me. I started to go out the back door. Once I was there I felt a presence behind me. I elbow the person and turn around to see damon hunched over. I start to run but was cought by stefan.

We were at the boarding school. " What do you want." " I want to help you." Elena says as she sits by me. I get up and go across the room. " You don't want to help me you want to use me. You never helped me." I say as I leave the place and into the woods.