10

Hailee's pov:

I was looking for a dress for prom. " Bonnie help me please. I don't even want to go to this thing you and Elena are making me." Bonnie my laughs and picks a dress for me and some heels. I look at them and back to bonnie. " See I where boot heels not heel heels." She chuckles and leaves.

I get dressed and start to do my makeup. I then start to do my hair. I go over to school and see that everyone ones out side. I go over to Caroline. " Hey is the party cancelled because if it is I'm leaving." " No your stating right here because we're going to Tyler's house because he's going to through the party." I go to Tyler's house and go to see klaus and him and other people. I go over to tyler and kick him to the ground." Did you real need to through the party. I don't want to stay in heels all night. Tyler please , please I beg of you to cancel the party."

" Hailee you got dressed up." " Bonnie and care made me do it. They won't give me back me bike. They said if I go I can have it back so here I am." I feel people all around me. I turn around and see hybrids growling at me. " Came at me I dare you . I am in a shitty mode. And I really want to kill someone right now." I look at them and the back away. I head inside to get grass off of me. I get inyo the bath room and start to wash my hands and was about to dry them when I was pushed up against a wall. " Klaus let me go." I try to push him away. " Love didn't you miss me." I look at him and lean into his ear." No not really oh and I really wished you'd stay away it was better that way." I then push him away and walk out of the bathroom. I see people arrive and go over to Matt. I can feel eyes on me and I can bet there klaus eyes. " You do know klaus hasn't taken his eyes off of you." " So what Matt it doesn't matter." I go and walk away.

A few hours later I can hear klaus and damon fighting. I go to the house and walk in and see mikael and klaus and damon. My hands and eyes turn red and I lift damon up and through him across the room. " Who are you girl." " I am hailee gilbert. And I have a bad temper." I smile at him. Klaus gets up and stefan jumps on damon to keep him down. I look at klaus and his not there. I then feel hands on my waist. I jumped and elbowed the person. I look at the person and see it's klaus. I smile at him.

He comes up to me and kisses my head and then kills mikael. He then disappears. I look around and don't see him. " You've got to be kidding me." I leave and go to my house and change. I then go to sleep.

I wake up and start to get into the shower. I was in the shower when I took out my razer blade and cut myself. Three deep cuts. I Then start to bandage them up and get out of the shower and bathroom. I then went and got dressed for bed.

I wake up and got ready for the day. I get dressed and put on my shoes. I then go and put my hair into a braid. I go and get my bag and walk down stairs and go to the kitchen.

I was down in the kitchen when damon and stefan came in with Elena

I was down in the kitchen when damon and stefan came in with Elena. I turn away from them and pick up my toast. I turn around and see stefan looking at my birth mark. It was a weird mark. ( It was like Hailey's birth mark.) I turn towards damon and see was looking at it as well. " What the fuck are you looking at." " Your mark." " Yeah I can see that." I walk away from them and over to my keys. " I'm leaving." I then walk out of the house and leave. I touch my mark and go into the woods. Once I step in the woods wolfs come running over. They were different wolfs. I walk more into the woods and sit down. Vines come and create a chair of vines. I go sit in it and start to draw the forest. I watch as the trees and everything move into different positions.

I then start to draw it again. Once I was done I look at it and back at the trees. I smile and the vines take the paper. ( Picture up top ). They give it back and I put the picture away. I get up and the wolfs follow. I see one wolf walking beside me. It was weird it was like I new the wolf. I was walking when the wolfs started to growl and circle around me. I look around and see a person vamp speeding around me. I was then in someone's arms. I look up and see klaus. " Hello love." " Hi klaus." " I have a question and I need it to be answered." I nod and he continues. " Why must I always want to be with you." I look up at him. " I don't know klaus. Your you know one noes why or what you feel." He looks down at my hands. He takes them and pulls me towards him. " You love have a powerful hold on me." I smile at him.

" Well klaus if I have a hold on you what do you have on me." He pulls me into a long kiss. He pulls away and let's go of my hands and grabs my waist. " I have you love." I smile and hear him chuckle. " Well ' love ' I answered you." He smiles and looks down. He lets go of me and I turn around and head for my bag. I grab it and turn towards klaus. " Well-." I was cut off when his lips dorm in contact with mine. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso. He takes off my top and my bra. I then take off his and take off his belt. He then takes off my pants and he takes off his pants. He takes off my underwear and his as well. He was kissing me when he goes into me. He goes in at a fast pace. We cum and get dressed.

I was then picked up by klaus. " Well love your coming with me." He vamp speeds to a house and sets me down. I fall asleep on the couch.

I wake up in a bed and see klaus beside me asleep. I was about to kiss his head when I felt like I need to puke. I run to a bathroom and start to puke. I push back my hair. I soon stop puking and get up. I wash my self. I put my hair into a ponytail and walk out.