7

Elena's pov:

Hailee was up in the air in tell she fell to the floor and everything stops and the doors fly open. I go to bonnie and don't fell a pulse. I then go to hailee and don't either. Damon comes and takes the bodies.

Hailee's pov:

I wake up in a house with bonnie on the computer talking to Elena. I get up and talk to Elena for a few minutes. I hug bonnie so tight. " Hailee I can't breathe." " Don't ever do that again." I let go of her and hug Jeremy. We separate and I go and take the grimware and look at some spells. I find one that I like and start to whisper chant the spell. When I was done there was food infront of me. I look up and see bonnie and Jeremy looking at me like I have to heads. " What do I have to heads." " Know you did magic." " Yeah and." " Your not a witch." " Ok so I have magic so what." " I just didn't know. Oh and how did you get food." I showed her the page.

I was on my way home. I got home and went to bed.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~

I was at the house with Jeremy when someone knocked on the door. I went to the front door and opened it." Hello who are you looking for." " Hello love do you know where I can find Elena." I look at him and glare. " I'm guessing your new here. Um I don't know ok she's probably at the grill with on of the Salvatore's on her arm. If she isn't with one of them I don't know." I close the door and go sit be Jeremy. I was sitting by Jeremy when I remembered his face and the drawling. I gasped and went up stairs. Jeremy came upstairs." What are you doin- " " the guy that was at the door this is him. I have been drawling him and thus is klaus Mikaelson the guy that wants to kill Elena. I just told him were to find her." I go and get changed into something else.

 Me and Jeremy were looking for Elena

Me and Jeremy were looking for Elena. I go to the grill and don't see her. I then go to the
The boarding school and she isn't there. I go back the the grill and see damon and eric and the guy. I go up to damon. " Yo you know where she is." " She's with stefan." I look at them and see that damon's not acting right. I put my nails in his neck. " What did you do." " Who'd you know I did something or I did anything." I look at eric and he looks at me and he shakes his head. " Damon salvatore you tell me what you did." He doesn't say anything. " Excuse us. Eric come on were going to the woods now." I drag damon and eric follows and so does klaus. I get into the woods and start to go deeper. The planted and other things start to grow and the animals start to follow. I kick him on to the ground." Tell me what you did." " I did something." " What did you do." " Elijah came and told us about a alickser and I didn't believe it so I feed her some of my." I stop him and the wolfs start to growl at him. " Hailee calm down you don't want to do this." " Eric stay out of it. " " Hailee don't." I look at my hands and see that there yellow. I start to float.

I send vines and trap damon. * You didn't know if it was going to work and you still have her that. You really are a monster. God you didn't even give her a choice. You are a sick psychotic bitch." Eric then came over to me and pushes me to the ground. But I wasn't down for long because two wolf's came and knocked him off of me. They kept him down. I look at klaus and his smirking." You want to stop me go ahead." He puts his hands up in serenader." I am not going to stop you just taking you." I was then knock out.

Klaus pov:

I knocked her out but in seconds wolf's were protecting her. ' even when she's unconscious they still protecting her.' I look at the wolfs and see almost all the wolfs and other animals protecting her. Then some vines and ice cover her. " She has powers klaus. They protect her even if she isn't awake. It's weird she's weird." I look at damon. I then walk up to them when suddenly they stop and let me pass. Then the leaves and ice go away. I then pick her up and take her with me.

We get to the sacrifice place and I see the girls. I set her down infront of them. " What are you doing to her." " Wait she's the girl I bowed to." * Why's hailee here." I look at the wolf and ask " wait you bowed to her." " Yeah me and some of the other wolf's bowed to her. She didn't even no why and neither did we." ' what is she.'