𝐂𝐇46 : 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

* i see all you horny mfs who read only the smut chapters BAHAHA the smut chaps always have more views than the others *

[ third person ]

---

"Can you get your fat self off of me?" [y/n] muttered as she laid in bed with the blond male on top of her. His sleeping body was heavy and it didn't help that she had to pee. "I'm going to pee on you. Get off."

He hummed something as he rolled off of her, wrapping his arms around the pillow that smelled of her. The scent instantly made his body relax and begin to sink back into the sleep mode he was in before.

Standing up, she made a beeline for the bathroom and did whatever she needed to do. While she was there, she grabbed her brush from then cup in the corner of the counter and squeezed a dot of toothpaste onto the bristles. Wetting the toothbrush, she placed it in her mouth and began to brush her teeth sleepily.

"You left me." Tsukishima muttered sleepily as he leaned against the doorframe, rubbing his tired eyes. His blond hair was messy and sticking up in all sorts of ways from his sleep. The girl peered at him through the mirror and snorted, amused with his appearance. He reached out to pinch her side, "Quit laughing. Your hair looks like a rat nest."

The girl almost choked when she realized that he was right and her hair looked just as bad as his. Her sudden surprise made Tsukishima snicker and reached out to ruffle her hair even more.

"Hey! What is this? Back off!" She hollered with her toothbrush in her mouth as she swatted his hands and flattened her hair with her hands. "It takes a lot of time to achieve true beauty like this."

"Yeah, it takes not brushing your hair for two months straight and six hours of sleep." The male said as he stood behind her, reaching for the toothpaste and his toothbrush that had been in the same cup as hers. "Can you turn on the water?"

With her non-dominant hand, she turned the handle of the sink to wet his toothbrush then shut it off when he moved away. Brushing his teeth, he stepped back when the girl bent over to grab something in the cabinet under the sink. He took a step forward to stand directly behind her with himself pressed against her and gently slapped her butt. A smirk graced his lips when she yelped and stood up to turn around and face him. "Watch it, blondie."

Biting down on his toothbrush to hold it in his mouth, he placed his hands on her waist and lifted her up with ease, placing her on the counter in front of the sink. She shot him a flat look now that she was trapped between the sink and Tsukishima's big body. "What? I have to go shower and get ready."

"Ready for what? Aren't we staying home today?" Tsukishima asked, brushing his pearly white teeth while quirking a brow at her. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Kei, we literally talked about this last night. We're visiting your mom today. We can't stay home."

Tsukishima seemed to vaguely recall talking about that but his mind was full of the other activities they had done the night before which made his memory hazy. "Oh, right."

"I'm gonna take a shower. Come in when you finish brushing your teeth." The girl said as she scooted over the counter, sauntering over to the shower to turn it on. Her hands didn't hesitate as she pulled the clothing off and stepped into the shower with the curtain slightly open.

Tsukishima finished brushing his teeth and placed the toothbrush back in the cup beside [y/n]'s toothbrush. Stripping of what little clothes he had on, he hopped in the shower behind her and pushed her out of the way to get under the water.

"You motherfuc-"

"You motherfuc-" He mocked in a high voice, grabbing the soap off the shelf and pouring some into his hand. Lathering it onto his body, he couldn't help but reach out to lather up [y/n]'s body. The girl instantly swatted his hand and pointed a finger at him with a stern look on her face.

"No. You always try to innocently help me wash my body then your dick has other thoughts then we do it until my legs are done for. Not today." Her face flattened when she saw the look on his face. "Don't even try to make that face. No, we're not doing it."

She shook her head, "We're definitely not doing it."

[ t i m e   s k i p ]

"I hate you, you fuck stick." [y/n] muttered as she sat in the passenger seat of Tsukishima's car, trying to stop the shaking of her legs. It looked like her legs were literally vibrating from how much they shook. "I told you not to, but you did it anyway."

"You're the one who put it in though. I was just gonna use your thighs." Tsukishima shrugged as  he drove the car with one hand on the steering wheel. His other hand was extended out to squeeze and massage her thigh in hopes that it would help somehow.

"You're the insufferable one."

Slowing down at the red light, he turned to her and smirked, "Just admit, babe. You loved it."

She inhaled deeply before he exhaling loudly to show her distress. "Yes, I do, but I still hate you for it."

A husky chuckle left his mouth as he leaned over to plant a kiss on her lips. He pulled away and stared into her eyes for a moment, smiling at her. "Don't lie. You love me so much you cant stand it. How pathetic." His tone was smug and taunting but his eyes were so soft that could sense the love that radiated from him. He truly was in love with her.

"You're the pathetic one who gets hard every time I breathe." She shot back, cackling when Tsukishima's smirk dropped and he rolled his eyes. Sighing softly, the girl turned her head to look out the window at the passing scenery. "Ne, Kei,"

He hummed in response, eyes darting in her direction for a moment.

"You won't leave me, right? Like, we'll be together till we're old...right?"

Tsukishima glanced in her direction for real this time, allowing his gaze to hover on her expression for a bit. Clearing his throat, he moved his hand to grab her hand, squeezing it lightly.

"Hah," He snickered, almost offending [y/n] who was being genuine for once. "Didn't I tell you? You're stuck with me. Your idiotic self can't run from me, even in another life."

"Oh, so you'll find me in our next life?"

"Eh, maybe if you're taller."

"Maybe I'll find you in another life if your dick is bigger."

"Wow. Is nine not enough for a whore like you?"

"Wait, it's actually nine? I've never realized."

"You're just gonna disregard the whore part."

"Yes because you said NINE."

"Okay, shut up already. We're at my Mom's house."

"MAMA HITOMI!"

---

[ a/n : YALL ARE THE DEVIL. NO ONE TOLD ME THAT I FUCKED UP ON MY LAST CHAPTER AND CALLED IT CH46 WHEN IT WAS ONLY 45. AAAAAAAAA IM SO EMBARRASSED WTFDJSVDSNLKN GOODBYEEEEEE! ]