Chapter 2

In this chapter, I will be explaining her quirk, for those who want to know more about it, to understand the story better.

On the ride to the USJ, the topic of the conversation was everyone's quirks.

"Bakugou has quite the quirk, but his temper will ruin his popularity," Tsu said.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME, FROG GIRL!?"

"See." That's when Kirishima turned to Jasmine.

"What about you, Jasmine. We don't really know much about your quirk. We know it's music related and all but we don't really understand it.

"Yeah," everyone agreed. Midoriya seemed more engrossed at the fact that Jasmine would be explaining her quirk.

"Well..." She began. "For starters I have two quirks. The first one I got from my mother, which is called storage. I can store things in my body so I can use them later. My second one is called Musical enhancement. I can learn any instrument with ease. While playing the instrument I can do anything from changing people's emotions to making people fall asleep."

"Woah!" Midoriya yelled excitedly. He scribbled things down in his little notebook that he carried everywhere. "Can you hypnotize people?"

Jasmine placed her index finger on her chin. "I honestly don't know, I haven't really thought about that. But I'm willing to try!" she replied enthusiastically. "What about your quirk, Midoriya? Yours is pretty powerful." Midoriya tensed up at the mention of his quirk.

"M-My quirk? I-"

"We're here," Aizawa announced.

Midoriya sighed in relief as Mr.Aizawa had saved him from a moment he couldn't explain. Saved by the bell! Everyone entered The USJ with an astonished expression on their faces.

The door to the USJ opened to reveal the pro hero: Thirteen. Jasmine could hear some of her classmates fangirling over the hero. She didn't listen to the instructions, due to the tiny dot in the air she spotted.

"Hey, I knew we lived in a simulation! Wassup, dude? Wanna hang later?" She spoke to the villains, as they came out of the portal, as if they were friends. The two hero's placed their attention on the villains.

"Stay back, those are real villains," Aizawa ordered.

"OH SHI-" The next thing she knew, she was engulf by a portal man thingy.

~~~~

Jasmine woke up seeing Todoroki beat the hell out of some villains.

"Save some for me, would'yah?" The dual-headed boy only scoffed at her words. "Ouch." Behind her, a villain came charging at her. Todoroki was quick to freeze them. While doing so, she couldn't help but stare at his beauty. The ice particles shining in the light. He looked as though he was a god. 😳

"Stop staring, it's really rude."

"Right."

The next series of events were a fiasco. Midoriya, Tsu, Todoroki nearly got killed, allmight showed up. She couldn't feel any emotion but the emotion of guilt. She felt as though she was too weak. Too weak to do anything...