Chapter 1

Jasmine never took anything seriously

Jasmine never took anything seriously. She loved to goof around and have fun. She often 'goes with the flow,' she liked to call it. Which usually meant that she went along with things without any trouble.

That was her.

That was her personality.

When she got into U.A through the agency of the exams. She was more than thrilled. She would be the first in her family to become a hero. She wanted her mother to be proud.

Her father left when she was a mere newborn. That left her mother to take care of her as a single mother, with the help of her friends of course. She worked hard taking care of Jasmine. She had to balance having a child, while having a job.

And as Jasmine matured, she realized it won't be long before she had to take care of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To relieve the stress, Jasmine often went in the middle of Musuafu to play her ukulele and sing. It was one of her coping mechanisms. When she was little, her father sent her a gift in the mail.

It was a ukulele.

The package had no return address, and only contained a letter and the Ukulele. Jasmine had no knowledge of what happened to her father, so she gladly accepted it.

Today, she still had the Ukulele. Yes, she now knows that her father left, promising to return. Yes, she was mad at him for leaving her mother, but she couldn't refuse the gift. Something in her just refused to decline the gift.

Currently she was singing an american song she remembered from her time in America as a child.
"Somewhere over the raibow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dream up
Once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
And the dreams that you dream up
Dreams really do come true

Someday, I wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top
That's where you'll find me
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly

And the dreams that you dare to
Oh why, oh why can't I?
Well, I see trees of green and red roses too
I'll watch them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
Well, I see skies of blue and I see clouds of white
And the brightness of day
I like the dark
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
And also on the faces of people passing by
I see friends shaking hands saying
How do you do?

They're really saying I, I love you
I hear babies cry and I watch them grow
They'll learn much more then we'll know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
World

Someday I wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top
That's where you'll find me
Oh, somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high

And the dreams that you dare to
Why oh, why can't I?
Ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh"

Once she finished, she applauded by the crowd that surrounded her.

"Wow!" Someone said.

"I wish I could sing like that," someone else said.
Jasmine bowed and continued on her way to school. She had gotten up early to sing. She loved to sing in the public, but got shy whenever someone she knows, heard her sing.

Little did she know, Her classmates were a part of that crowd and heard every last drop of her singing.

Once she arrived at school, she was greeted by a whole class praise. Every single last one of her classmates had heard her sing. If it was through the recording of a phone, or they were present when she sang. Jasmine covered her face in embarrassment, and minced her way to her desk.

(In this fanfic Toru Hagakure isn't in bnha, just so y'all know. Jasmine will be sitting in Toru Hagakure's original spot in front of bakugou.)

Mr.Aizawa rolled in, wearing his usual yellow sleeping bag. He unzipped his sleeping bag and stood on the podium.

"Okay, if y'all would shut up now?" Everyone stopped and everyone's attention was on Aizawa. "Ok, as I was about to say, we're going on a field trip or whatever." That's when everyone started to whisper amongst their friends.

Aizawa slapped his face, due to everyone talking. Also, he had a headache. Iida stood up, and with chopping motions, he got the class to be quiet.

"Thank you Iida. Anyways, we will be taking a field trip to the USJ (Unforeseen Simulation Joint.) It's a training facility that's supposed to train students for disaster rescue."

And after his words, Jasmine already knew she was excited.