Norman the Whore Rat

I feel this is needed-

TW: Swag whore rats, evaporation, suggar daddies, There you guys go :D

----------------

Elmo stares at the man in disbelief. Before he can say anything, however, Florida man clears his throat. "I got you a little gift, I wanted to give it and then leave you two be."

"You don't have to give us anything, dude, and you're always welcome in this house." Elmo stated with a smile. Its always nice having a crazed sugar daddy. 

Florida man shook his head, "Nah, I'll be going after you take this, it's not my choice," he said, hands shaking a bit. "Its a vintage whore rat, god granted it to to someone after some heros or whatever the hell they are, saved a village from the rats diseases that turned many people into rats. That person then gave the whore rat to me in order to bring it to you, it's the only one out there so take it and give it lots of love and care." 

As soon as Elmo grabbed the case the Whore rat was in, Florida man evaporated.

Elmo stared at the being in the cage. "What are you gonna name it?" Kermit asked.

"Byakuya the Whore Rat-"

"How about a normal name, something not anime related-"

"FIne, how about Norman the Whore rat." Elmo smiled.

"That actually works well." Kermit never knew that the name was taken from an anime character-

----------------

I have a whore rat, and he's beautiful. Norman might just be a picture, but I love him dearly T-T