'NSFW' But Not The Kind You Think

I-

:) I don't know what this is but I wrote it a bit ago and I think it's good, Enjoy! :)

Imagine this:
You are sitting at home, all by yourself. You are a bored child so you decide to play games in your laptop. As you sit there, playing CookingMama, you hear a little laugh. You believe that it was just your brain playing tricks on you. It comes again, but a little louder. It sounded a bit familiar but you couldn't quite put your finger on it. Once again, you choose to ignore it, knowing that all windows and doors are locked, not letting anyone get inside the secured home. Right as you beat that one level you were stuck on, you hear a plate shatter from the kitchen. Over the stupid noise, you get up to go check and see what happened. Of course, there on the floor sat a plate that was shattered into a million pieces. Honestly, death wasn't something you cared about so you just went back to your laptop on the couch. Right after you sat down, the laughter comes back. But it sounded as if it was coming from right by your ear. You flinch and looked around. Nobody could be seen.

Finally, you start to get a bit nervous. Knowing you aren't gonna get back on your laptop, you close it and throw it off to the side. You get up and start to walk around the house, checking every room to see if someone was hiding. As much as you didn't want to, you let your mind trick you into thinking everything is fine, but deep down, your Conscience knew otherwise. You head to the couch, hoping that the show you wanted to watch had released the new episode to see who the killer really was. You step into the living room and realized something was off. Your laptop sat on the coffee table, opened, and turned on. There was a tab opened, but it wasn't up to be seen. You walk closer to it. Scared for what you are gonna see, you shakily move the mouse to hover over the tab and click it. A message popped up, but it was very... random...? It simply said 'NSFW'. You questioned it. You knew what those letters together meant, but what did it have to do with the situation at hand? 

Just then, the laughing came back, but this time it lasted longer and was much louder. "Who's there!" You yelled, hoping this intruder would be kind and have mercy on you. Silence. No mercy today. You let out a cry before running into the kitchen. As you ran into the kitchen, you had forgotten about the smashed plate. You accidentally step into the pile of glass and get many pieces lodged into your foot. Out of pain, you let out a loud scream. From behind, you could hear foot steps. You didn't want to turn around because you wanted to keep the attention on your pained foot. Tears run down your face as the person gets closer and your foot bleeds out rapidly. Nothing was looking good for you. As two hands slowly ran themselves down the sides of your face, you cry out more, quietly whispering, "please no, don't do it, please. I need to finish my show..." the hands never left. Once they finally reached your chin, the intruders left hand decided not to stay there long.

It traveled back up, gently holding the back of your head. Their right hand moved down a bit more and grabbed your neck, it wasn't kinky like most times when this happened to anime characters. The person behind squeezed your neck, chocking you to no end. You were now suffocating. Your body felt limp, weak, unusable.  After many failed attempts at breathing, the person let go of your neck. You took many small breaths in, hoping to have your strength back, but the other had a different plan. The intruders right hand went back to you chin, firmly grabbing it. They then bent down to were their mouth was level with your ear. The intruder laughed again, this time you understood who's laugh it was, but it was to late. He then whispered, "Never Safe From Waluigi" And then he proceeded to break your neck. Now you laid, dead and broken on the floor. Waluigi laughed as he looked at his fine work. He then left, going to find his next victim.