5

Chapter Five;
In love

Sky Walker POV

The sound of birds chirping woke me out of my sleep, I opened my eyes before squinting them due to the sun light shining bright inside my room

I really hated morning time, I'm more of a night person.

As I got up to try and remember what happened last night a sore pain rushed to my head. I need to find some Tylenol pain killers.

As I got up I realized Noami was knocked out beside me covered up with all the covers. I don't know why but my mind started to think nasty things that we probably did.

But I knew we didn't since I was still clothed in some short and t shirt, I usually go to sleep in just my panties but since I was probably drunk Noami clothed me and made sure I went to sleep.

I stretched before walking out my room to my bathroom. I grabbed my tooth brush and begin taking care of my hygiene, I was in the middle of brushing my teeth when I heard Noami yawn loud ass hell catching my attention.

I left my bathroom and stood by my door watch her laying back down.

"I can feel you staring at me creep" She said as she turned around with her back facing me.

"Well I was waiting- for you- to say good- morning" I tried to say with my tooth brush.

"Sky you know I can't understand you" Noami said looking at me with a serious face.

I playfully rolled my eyes before walking back in the bathroom to finish and wash my face.

"I said I was waiting for your rude ass to say good morning to me the fuck" I said as I walked back in my room and plopped on her.

"I don't want to say good morning to you especially since you put me through hell last night." Noami said frowning well looking at me.

"What I doooo" I whined

"Bye sky I tell you all the time what you be doing when you're drunk" Noami said causing me to laugh.

"I'm so-" I begin to say but was pushed off my bed by her.

"That's for laughing" She mumbled before turning back around.

"See I was about to say sorry but never mind" I said as I got up plopping back in her.

Noami looked away from her phone looking at me before smirking.

"I know what you can do to make it up" She begin to say

"There's a carnival happening and I want to go" She said smiling ear to ear like a little ass kid.

I'll admit I was about to give in because she looked so cute getting happy  but I just couldn't, I hated carnivals, amusement parks and etc. I hate a lot of people being close together and you would definitely see that at those.