How I think season 14 is gonna start

*spoilers for season 14*

Okay, so the new trailer for season 14 just came out and from what I can see, Misako is missing and the ninja, who have just come back from Shintaro, are going on a mission to find her.

Pixal is actually in this season so that is GREAT but what I'm wondering is how Misako went missing or possibly even got kidnapped in the first place.

Okay, so first I'll explore the possibility of her going missing.

As we all know from previous seasons, Misako is an explorer. Possibly aquatinted with people such as Clutch Powers and I wouldn't be surprised if she herself was in the explorers club.

So, what if whilst her and Pixal were waiting for the ninja to get back from Shintaro, Pixal's systems picked up some kind of disturbance. Maybe it was a new realm being formed in replace of Djynjago (I think that's how it's spelt) or perhaps it was just these new villains (the 'Keepers') making some magic or something. So like an explorer, Misako does research.

She and Pixal learn about this legend of an island far off the coast of Ninjago, past a rapid sea of riptides. Maybe this island has magic or jewls or something?

So instead of waiting for the ninja to get back, Misako prepares to find this island before anyone else discovers it and gets all of the credit.

Pixal tries to convince her not to go but nothing will change her mind. So she offers to go for protection but then the Mechanic or something is attacking the city so she has to stay behind to deal with that. Pixal requests that Misako stays there until they can both figure out this plan but Misako is impatient.

So whilst Pixal is fighting, Misako gets her stuff together, leaves an apology note, 'borrows' a vehicle and leaves for the island.

Then just a like the Falcon in season 2, things don't go well.

Desperate to find Misako before the others get home, Pixal quickly goes to the explorers club to see if they could help in any way.

That would explain why there is an explorers club member in the monastery living room in the trailer. And he is the guy who tells the ninja about Misako in the same clip.

If this doesn't make sense then we can talk about it more in the comments.

Alright now what if she was kidnapped? This one is lots of speculation but I just find it kind of fun and interesting.

Alright so it's been a while since Misako has done any explorer work so she picked up an old cypher from the explorers club.

She was hoping it was just a thing that her and Pixal could do to pass the time but actually, the cypher she had picked up said something about an ancient curse or something like that. A curse that might have been something similar to what Chen was doing. Get some elements together, say the spell and then they own the world.

The 'They' being the Keepers.

Anyway, the keepers had know about this spell for a while now but nobody could read the language it was written in. It was so old and misshapen that even Pixal couldn't decipher it. The only one who could read it was Misako.

Anyway, word got around and the keepers created or portal or rode on a ship of some sorts to get to the monastery.

The keepers had Pixal and Misako cornered in the Samurai X cave. They had fought off a few but there were just so many of them. Pixal revealed a secret panel built into the wall. She told Misako to wait in there until she could see the coast was clear on the built-in security system.

Pixal shut her in and tried her best to hold off the keepers but failed. One of them used a loose cable to electrocute her and knock her out.

The keepers couldn't find Misako so they agreed to throw Pixal's unconscious body over the edges of the cave, which would ultimately cause her to break on impact.

Misako wasn't going to let that happen so she came out of her safe hole and gave herself up. The keepers took her away back to their island and just left Pixal there.

Almost a day later, the ninja returned and were concerned when neither Pixal or Misako was in the monastery.

Zane and Nya went to look for Pixal in the Samurai X cave and found her unconscious on the floor.

Nya alerted the others whilst Zane took Pixal to the 'repairing room'

Jay, Nya and Zane fixed Pixal and when she was fully conscious, she told them what had happened. She said that she didn't know where Misako was taken but there was probably a clue in that page with the spell.

Since non of them could read it, they called that explorer's club guy who we saw in the trailer. He could only read a bit of it but he managed to tell the ninja the place Misako was taken to.

Pixal and Zane put the coordinates into the bounty and they all went to go and save Misako.

Okay I got a little carried away there and ended up making it sound like a fanfiction but hey, this is how I think Ninjago season 14 is going to start.

Do you agree? If not then I'd be happy to discuss it further in the comments.

Hope you enjoyed this Ninjago theory and I'll see you next time one comes to mind. Bye!