The fire

Warning:none-------------

Warning:none
-------------

Ranboo's Pov~

    When I was going inside of a 3rd floor building(I don't know if they have one on the Dream SMP.) I was going to the 3rd floor to get to Jack's room.

    "Jack!" I say to him. He jumped and looked at me and smiled. "Hey Ran..boo... I forgot how tall you are for just a minor." He says looking near my face instead of my eyes.

    I laughed and was asking him for some wool. "Sure. Are you going on another nether trip and find more netherite?" He asked and I shook my head, yes. When he gave me the wool, there was a shake.

    We were confused and looked out the window. The 1st floor was going on fire and we saw some people standing there saying to get out of the house. Me and Jack rushed down the stairs and when we were going down the last floor, a pillar was going to fall on top of Jack but I blocked it in time.

Jack's Pov~

    I looked at Ranboo who was struggling to hold it up. "Ranboo! We have to leave!" I say to him. He looked right in my eyes and said, "J-Jack, you need to leave..." His eyes had anger in them. "LEAVE NOW! I can't hold this pillar for long. Please... go..." Both of us have tears in our eyes, and I shook my head.

    "Please... be safe." I say then left. Everyone was right in front of the house searching for us and I went outside, crying, had cuts, bruises, and I collapsed on my knees. They all rushed to me and some people asked where Ranboo is.

    I pointed to the building. Some people began to call out his name while others silently cried. All of a sudden, the whole building collapsed and the fire was slowly going out.

    "RANBOO!!" I yelled out, crying my eyes. There was rubble everywhere and the only sound was flames dying down. All of a sudden... there was a voice.

    "I'm not ready to die, not yet... Pull me OUT!" Someone says in the rubble. I ran in the rubber and started pulling things out. The others helped too. We went through the whole rubble until I found something.

    It was Ranboo's suit. I started to dig up until I found his face. "He's here!" I yelled out and everyone helped me. When his full body was cleared, he had his crown in his hand, unharmed. But everyone who has seen him with his crown before, knew that the crown was supposed to be black.

    We pulled Ranboo out of the burned down building and was trying to heal his wounds. Suddenly, he started coughing up blood and his eyes were open. I sighed in relief and said, "You're fine Ranboo. Just try and get some rest."

       He looked down and saw the gold crown. "Of course this isn't hurt..." Ranboo says quietly. Everyone was confused. "What do you mean?" Asked Niki. Ranboo wiped some blood off of him and put it on the crown.

    The blood was gone and the gold crown turned black. "Blood for the Blood Prince..." He says. Everyone was shocked. They didn't ask questions and Techno appeared.

    "I was sleeping! What do you want now?" Techno says. Techno looked at Ranboo and was shocked. "Blood for the Blood Prince. I knew it was you. We should talk business another time, Prince Ranboo." Techno says.

    "Right back at you, God Techno." Ranboo says as he passes out from exhaustion. Techno grabs Ranboo, with his crown on his stomach in bridal style and says, "I'll take him. I have to make sure the future blood god is safe." He then goes.

     "Can I talk to Ranboo when he wakes up? I wanted to apologize and thank him." I say and Techno said sure. Everyone was confused by how he is a blood Prince but didn't question it because he's under Techno's protection. I thanked and apologized to Ranboo, but he didn't mind.

----The End----

I don't know if this is angst or not... so, here you go!