Death. (Finale)

Warning: Language, Character Death, and IDK
I can't really write out a death scene, so I can try.
Short one. (I think)
--------

Ranboo's Pov~

    I looked around me to see what was there. It was a part of the building on my right arm. Pain. I tried moving it, but it got me more pain. "Techno!! Phil!! Where are you!?" I yell out. My eyes were getting blurry and were slowly bleeding out. "Help!!" I say, slowly going in and out.

'Will this be my death?'

Tubbo's Pov~

    When I was gonna visit my husband(They are platonically canon husbands) I smelt something burning. I rushed to Techno's cottage, but nothing was on fire. I went around to see that Ranboo's house was burned to the ground. I quickly rushed over and saw Techno was dead. I wasn't worried about him because he had one more life left. I looked around more and saw that Ranboo was there. His arm was stuck under some rubber and he was slowly dying. 'Dammit!' I removed the big boulder and I saw that Ranboo's arm was broken. 'Where is Phil?' I heard that he was here as well.

    I looked around but couldn't see anyone. I went back to Ranboo and started yelling his name repeatedly. He's not dead because I can still feel his pulse. 'I'm so used to this.' 'I don't want to hurt you a lot, but I need you to wake up.' I smacked Ranboo hard and he instantly woke up. "Ranboo! What happened!?" I say helping him up. He looked around and saw Techno. He limped over to where he was. "U-Um, there was a... fire. I couldn't get hurt by fire that much but the smoke was making me unconscious. I tried calling um... Phil and Techno's name but they wouldn't come until I heard them calling my name. I couldn't get out, so I had to stay at that one spot. When they came to get me and were going to leave, the building collapsed on top of us. Where is Phil?" Ranboo says while looking around. I shrugged my shoulders. We looked at Techno, who was slowly waking up and started coughing. "Your good Techno. Where is Phil?" I asked him, while trying to hold him up. He looked around and spotted something. "Is that Phil?" Techno asked. We looked over and saw someone with something lunged in their stomach. We rushed over there quickly. It was Phil, but he was slowly dying.

Ranboo's Pov~

    I was crying and burning my skin. "P-Phil. You're gonna be fine!" I say, looking at the damage. Techno looked at the damage than at me. "Ranboo... he's leaving. He's on his last life." Techno said to me. I was still crying. "He can't be..." I say. Tubbo went right next to me. Phil's eyes were darting to us. "S-sorry I c-couldn't be a b-better father... Techno a-and Tubbo...." He says as he is coughing up blood. There was a tear running down Techno's face. "It's fine Phil... I didn't become the best son, but you still cared for me." He says. I tried to hold myself up for not crying since it burns my skin. He looked at me and Tubbo. "Y-you guys aren't m-my real c-children, b-but I'm proud of you, boys. You guys are t-the best." He says. I bent down to hug him and Techno, Tubbo did too. He couldn't move that much, but he gave us souvenirs. Gave Techno his earring, gave Tubbo a bracelet, and gave me the other earring. "I-l love y-you guys..." He says as he dies. When he was dead, cracks appeared on him and he was slowly disappearing. "Stay safe... Phil...." I say then started crying. Tubbo did too, as Techno put the earrings in our ears.

    "He's put to sleep now..." Techno says. I nod. 'What shall we ever do without you?' The rest of the day, Tubbo told people while me and Techno made the grave.

Here lies a great father
Adoptive father
A friend
A foe

Philza Minecraft
Born: March. 1. 1988
Death: Feb. 4. 2021
Died by saving
Someone

    Me and Techno put flowers by it and left. We were the most scared. "No more deaths. You are on your last life. Please... be careful." I say as we walked inside of the cottage and I was making tea. "Well do." He says and we drank some tea. We looked at the painting of me, Techno, and Phil having dinner. Remembering the good times.

'I'll miss you... dad.'

Thank you so much for the stars!! I was done, but was focusing on school things. Should be shifting back into myself.

If you watch Origins RP. MHO will be another book, but will be focusing on Shino. It won't be a request book because it will be projects that I've been working on since it came out. Sneak peaks will be there because I won't be finishing a project until I fully like it.