Chapter Two

Chapter Two : The Real
CHAPTER TWO — THE REAL
chapter two ~ the real

November 24, 2020

4,073,100 likes

chiquis Thick Barbie Vibez 💕🍭

View all 9,954 comments

salicerose Hermosa 🎀

jwoww You're so pretty

adriennebailon 😍

thejeanniemai Wooow

abdias6193 Hola chiquis hermosa

=••=••=

A look inside the Castaneda family's monumental wealth

How much are each of the family apparently worth?

The Castaneda have got to be one of the most famous families in the world. And with that, possibly one of the richest celebrity clans out there, too. But what are the likes of Juan, Yara, and Chiquis Castaneda actually worth? Here's a look at their net worths.

In January 2020, Forbes reported Juan had "been officially a billionaire", though their article claimed they'd seen documents claiming he's worth more than $2 billion.

Juan has not commented on his billionaire status but his net worth is reportedly $2 billion and his record label Peyote Entertainment is thought to be worth at least $900 million.

Yara is on Forbes' list of wealthist self-made women. She's married to mexican singer, producer, and owner of Peyote Entertainment, Juan Castaneda. She's also one of the most influential women in the music industry. It's no wonder that Yara has an impressive net worth.

According to Forbes, Yara's net worth is about $960 million, taking into account money from movies, live performances, music sales, brand deals, and Netflix.

Their eldest daughter Chiquis is reportedly worth an impressive $750m, that wealth created from her career in the music industry, beauty industry, television personality, and her singing performance. This is, in part, thanks to a May 2016 deal with beauty giant COTY, who acquired a 20% stake in Be Flawless Cosmetics for $200 million. Elsewhere, it is reported Chiquis commonly receives $183,000 – $283,000 for "just a single Instagram post".

Their eldest son Javier is a professional soccer player, product ambassador, and entrepreneur. His net worth is $500 million. Javier is one of the highest-paid entertainers on the planet. In a given year he easily earns $90-150 million from salary and endorsements.