Final Chapter

Final Chapter : Baby Joy
FINAL CHAPTER — BABY JOY
final chapter ~ baby joy

October 24, 2022

Liked by deenanicole, mikethesituation, jwoww and 856,899 others

realronniemagro It's already been an amazing month watching you enjoy motherhood @chiquis #BoyMom

View all 2,789 comments

=••=••=

October 30, 2022

Chiquis Castaneda seen out with her son for first time as she puts bootylicious post-baby body on display

The Castanedas star was seen pushing her baby through a park in Calabasas

Chiquis Castaneda has finally stepped out with baby True.

The Castanedas star headed to a Calabasas park to take her baby for a stroll.

It's the first time Chiquis has been seen with her bundle of joy, who was born on September 24.

However, fans desperate to get a glimpse of Chiquis' baby boy will have to continue waiting patiently.

Chiquis threw a light blanket over the top of her baby's pram to ensure that no photographers managed to capture his image.

Chiquis, who was followed by a woman - possibly the nanny - around the park, did however have absolutely no problem flaunting her bootylicious post-baby bod.

The honey blonde beauty was dressed in a pair of skin-tight workout leggings that emphasized her famous bum.

=••=••=

November 8, 2022

"How do you think motherhood has changed you as a person?"

"It's changed me for the better. It's made me not sweat the small stuff. I think [being a mom] gives you more compassion in life, and more love in your heart. I have to say, I do love giving love [laughs] but I want to give more. There's nothing sweeter than putting a smile on your kid's face; there's nothing sweeter than putting a smile on another kid's face," I answered.

"How do you make sure that you take care of yourself when you're looking after everyone else in your family?"

"That's an excellent question. I've been saying I need to work on taking care of myself more, because naturally I want to take care of everyone else. I think that's one area I can get better in, honestly. What's been helpful for me is making a schedule. When I have things mapped out, I'm able to compartmentalize as I need to. Like, this block is for my phone calls, this block is for my meetings, this block is for my kid, this block is for Mommy and Daddy time," I answered.

"How often do you have quality time with your husband?"

"We traditionally do date night every Friday. I have to say it's been pretty cool because it's the part of the week we look forward to and it gives balance since we're both always on the go. There's something about the energy that goes into preparing for that day," I explained.

"Have you found a strong community of other moms that you can confide in?"

"Oh yeah. It's crazy because when I look around now, pretty much most of my friends have kids. So it's been really cool to go on that journey together and be able to share notes and things we do to take care of our little ones when something happens—if it's a diaper rash or whatever. It's funny when you get those old-school remedies too, from your grandmother. It's been cool," I answered.

The end.