Aster x (y/n)

Okay welcome me back please (joke joke) 
so i've been working on a new thriller book soon but I'd update here 

Anyway goodluck with Aster x Y/n 
Enjoy~~
--------------------------------------------------

[Asters POV]

I'm cleaning my office before I go home
I can't wait to see my wife/husband waiting for me and greeting me with Their hugs and of course don't forget the kisses.  A my Y/n always there for me when ever I'm tired.  

I walked out of my office holding some test papers of my students "I'm gonna get going see you all tomorrow"  I said. Then one of my students patted me and said "Happy Birthday Sir!"  I smiled and accepted it patting my student "Thanks, Now go straight to your home your parents will be worried" Then patted my student again walking towards my car and driving it home. 

[Y/n's POV]

I know my husband is coming home BuT wHaT sHoUld I dO?? I'm done with the 'Bedroom' decorations-  so I went to go to  Ashiec to ask him advices and tell him what I was supposed to surprise Aster. 

So I said what I have too and Ashiec was Like "Ew. You two get a room...the dumpster.." he mumbled the last 2 words he said which I still heard but I giggled and go home to prepare this sexy darn clothes and prepare for the seducing look so this birthday gift will be the best. I smirked proudly~. 

I waited patiently wearing some sex toys like this leash and this belt, oh yeah aster would enjoy.
I sat at the couch spreading my legs open waiting for Aster to come in.  "Do I look hot in this? Let's put a mirror I wanna watch how he moves" I chuckled at my idiotness and ready all the stuffs before positioning again.

[[No ones POV]]

The door creaked open peeking in Aster "Dear I'm home-" tired sighing and walking in "Its mysteriously quiet huh? are they gonna surprise me?" Aster asked to himself huffing. "Dear~" Y/n said flirtishly which sent Aster into a blushing mess knowing his lover only says that when they are about to have fun through the night. 

Aster went in and peek at the living room seeing an sweet cute Y/n looking arousingly hot "Oh my gahd-" Aster said behind the wall blushing flustered and horny [A/n: Oh Kinky, That rhymed oh my god AGAHAHAHAH]  Aster then stood up straight and walked in removing his shirt biting his lips "Hey~" Y/n seeing Aster so seduced than before making them more aroused "Surprise~ Happy birthday~" Y/n whispered to his partners ear and biting it  "Its been so long since the last huh?" Aster gave a little chuckle pushing Y/n down to the couch "Yeh kinda" Giving him a wink. 

"Ah- kinky-" He slowly unzipped his pants and slowly inserted the tip in the tight hole making Y/n moan softly "Ghmn~ it hurts a little~'' seeing this aster made them adjust to it and slowly pushing it all in once in awhile hearing soft muffled noises from his lil Y/n adjusting  to his size its been so long since they last did this.

"hey you good?" worrying Aster asked it "Yes DeAr~ cOnTiNuE~" Huffing and breathing softly Y/n briefly said it in pain and pleasure "I'll start moving all right?" Aster said softly kissing their partners forehead and starts to slowly thrusting making Y/n  moan like a slime getting hit in minecraft since it has been so long the last time they did so.

As the thrusting went smoother faster and harder making Y/n moan a lot and her drooling makes Aster wants to do more teasing her body and giving it kisses and love marks all the way arouses Y/n sweetly "I love you~" Y/n whispered to Aster's ear before breaking into a moaning mess "I love you too~"  As he continued thrusting and thrusting till he blasted his climax panting "Huff- huff-" Aster glanced at Y/n tired and panting from all the WORK they did then quickly falling asleep after. "Awh-"

[Asters POV]

I pulled out my cock and cleaned everything up noticing the mirror at the side of the room- "Are they watching how do i insert it- oh wait no they didn't saw it she was staring at me the whole time-"  I kissed their forehead and putted a blanket on them then sat at the couch "Did I got to far?- geez their all tired up- I railed her too much AHHHHHHHH,,,,,oh wait- I need to be quiet their resting-" I went to the kitchen to bake em some cake "Geez- I'm a bad husband- a-and did Ashiec heard it-?? his house is just beside us Daymn-" 

I heard some soft chuckling and laughing so I checked on my dear Y/n and i saw them sitting covered with blanket laughing and giggling softly "GEeZ what a racket! I cant believe as a wife/husband of a overthinking teacher is gonna be so fun" they giggled "u-uh i'm just worried-" I embarrassely said- 
"It's fine- I like the way you are" Y/n said smiling and I smiled back and celebrated the whole afternoon with them.

[4rth wall alert]

Y/n[f]: I've been waiting so long for the new update A/n
Y/n[m]: Yup-

A/n: Oh shush I was busy AsF-

Koni: Psh- 

A/n: By the way this aint really a 4rth wall- It's just a thing to get to 1000 words xD 
I have no motivation and ideas for the past days and life here has been sheety i don't swear that much anymore sorreh :"D 

Also sorry for not updating that much, been busy and stuff and btw THANK YOU FOR THE 2.2K VIEWS AND 11 VOTES ITS ALREADY A GREAT START FOR ME AS A WRITER  >:"D

It's my first time writing smooth shots- so please understand if it sucks :"D

Anyway Love y'all and thanks for the support and for reading this wattpad book of mine I'll try to update more if could :"D 

And ofc I wont forget I wish y'all had a good morning, afternoon, and night today folks CHACHA Bye :"3