U stink

Yeh Zom x reader... At a 1 am basis

Zom is a a Zombie but an intelligent one no not the one from movies.
He still acts human like the only zombie thing about him is that he decay and half of hi face and body are green...and bloody idk and ofc a cannibal and kissing or seggs aint allowed because i mean his a zombie -,_-,

Also i guess this is a one shot no smut included :]
------------

As y/n walked down the street they saw a Weird creature running towards them blood dripping from its face its ear slightly trying to get off and a hand with staplers like as if its holding two parts.

" MOVE OUT OF THE WAY" the creature said as it continues running pushing anything on its way as the police and what it looks like doctors we're running after the creature. "Tf with this guy?" I said as the creature came closer and closer to me. Ofc...As soon as ots vision was more clearer its appearance made me think of those zombies at walking dead...and train to Busan but this zombie is different it communicates and it knows what to do it even know how to escape how to attach some parts of its body...an intelligent zombie?.

As my thoughts kept raising I didn't get to go away from its way so we both bumped at each other causing my earphones and bracelet get attached to some staples that are out " TF? IM HEAVY AND ANOTHER ONE IS STICKING I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF MY WAY" it shouted as it runs I just run a long not knowing what to do but I know what to say " WELL IF YOU KNEW HOW TO RUN ANF HIDE WE WONT GET IN THIS MESS, YOU MESSED UP MY EARLY EXERCISE" I shouted back as we run a pace and watch the doctors and police men getting tired and stopping at their tracks to pant.

"Lets go somewhere where no one can find you" y/n said as they showed the way through a nearby forest a long side the park and then run along with the animals living inside the woods as they both stray further and further in it " a ...friend of mine used to play here so i know the way in and out" Y/n said as he showed an old wooden house "my father and my friends father carved this whole house with our own hands so you can stay here" Y/n continued as they tried to get off the sticky situation.

As Y/n talk the zombie like creature gave them an brow of confusion prolly thinking on why the stranger is helping him he stayed still as the stranger untangled its stuff from the staples. "There are some food and other supplies here but imma go get some clothes for you..." The stranger gave the zombie like creature a assuring and confident smile as it walked away "thanks" it muttered before y/n left to grab 'clothes'.

I walked in the house admiring the beauty of the carved wooden house it looks vintagy i thought as i settled down at a wooden chair seems like its also carved bare hands. I sat and took off my old jacket from when i died and was wearing till I was brought to life by that stupid scientist. I was in peace I guess I dont really remember. I looked and saw an first aid kit underneath the table i took it and opened it  getting some bandages and bandaids i stray upon some pictures of the strange human's childhood friend and their fathers. "Eh weird" i really never like the word family and friends its not like we live in a fairy tale where we end with an happily ever after and glitter and rainbows splattered everywhere.

I settled the picture down as I get on on bandaging my almost falling hand taking off a lab bracelet with a number "subject 52" num. 52? I thought and just threw it aside. I never really had a name or anything
...I never had anything.

I continued to bandage my severed hand and then settling down till the stranger came back not even looking tired after a long run wtf? Are they a sorcerer.

"I heard you talk so i bet you understand me. I got you old clothes that would probably fit and some extra first aid kits and raw pork" I nodded "thank you, and why are you helping me and whats your name??" I asked curious at this stranger  "im Y/n, and I don't know maybe is just because im curious about your species. And how bout you? Whats your name." The so called Y/n talked back for an answer and sat beside me.

"I dont really have a name." I answered back. "Well then your now Zom and your not changing my mind otherwise" Y/n said and so I just chuckled and rest after y/n did. "Zom huh?" I thought under my breath and slept.

_______
Ye a short. Story >:D