4

"Your first paper is due next friday and we will be peer reviewing your drafts at the end of the week. Have a nice rest of your day," said professor Roth.

Dana and i grabbed our things and headed out of the classroom. We walked back to the apartment. "Nicky?" i called out as we walked inside. I saw a note on the counter. I picked it up and unfolded it.

Alonzo had the whole team over for a pregame dinner. I'll see you at the game. The team is having a party at alonzo's after the game so you and Dana bring a change of clothes.

"Dana pack a change of clothes, we're going to a party after the game," i called out.

"Okay," she called out from her bedroom.

I walked into my bedroom to see a mesh long sleeve top and a jean skirt folded on the bed. On top of a note was Nick's chain with his cross, heart, and lock pendant. I clipped the necklace on. I grabbed the note.

Wear this for me please

I rolled my eyes. I put it in my bag. I changed into my blue and white uniform. I brushed my hair up into a high ponytail before tying my blue bow into my hair. I did the makeup the captains decided on consisting of winged eyeliner, light foundation and blush, and silver eyeshadow. I put my cheer shoes on and grabbed my bag walking out to the living room. Dana was putting on her shoes. "Ready?" i asked.

"Yep," she said, hopping up from the couch. She grabbed her car keys and we headed to the school. We walked onto the track with the other cheerleaders.

We stood at our assigned places at the end. The players all ran onto the field for warmups. I found Nick searching for me. He smiled once he found me. I blew him a kiss. He caught it and put it on his lips.

The game started after both teams warmed up. We cheered everytime the team made a good play or scored a touchdown. At halftime we performed. We ended up winning by one point.

Nick took off his helmet as he walked over to the track. Before he could get to me, one of the cheerleaders stepped in front of him. "You're Nick right? From Texas?" Nick glanced over at me. I gave him a nod wanting to see what she was gonna do.

"That's me," he said.

"Well i'm Molly and if you ever need someone to show you around," she said twirling her hair between her fingers. "i'd be happy to show you the best places here."

"Sorry but i'm not interested."

"Oh," she pouted.

I walked over to them. "Hi Nick is it?" he nodded, giving me a flirty smirk. "You wouldn't want to hang out or something?"

He bit his bottom lip. He pulled me to him by my waist. "Fuck yeah."

he leaned down and kissed me. I smiled. He tugged on my bottom lip as he pulled away from me. I turned to a stunned Molly. "Did i not mention that Nick's my boyfriend?"

"No, you didn't."

i giggled as she stomped off to her things. "Jealous much?"

I rolled my eyes. "Territorial, there's a difference."

He reached up and twirled the necklace in his fingers. "Did you bring that outfit i picked out for you?" i nodded. "Good, i want to show you off tonight." he leaned down and pecked my lips. "I gotta go change, meet you outside the stadium?"

"Okay."

He smiled at me before jogging off to the locker rooms. Dana waited for me by the fence. We walked into the school and into the girls locker room. We changed out of our uniforms and into the outfits we brought. Dana had on a tight white knit long sleeve turtle neck and a short flowy pink skirt.