16

"Go away," i whined as the bedroom lights turned on and my blankets were yanked off of me. I patted the bed to find Nick's side empty.

"Leia, you gotta wake up, we have to get ready for the game." i rolled onto my back. Dana sat down beside me. "I let you nap for too long."

I stretched and smiled at her. "Okay mommy."

she rolled her eyes. She stood up. "Get up and get ready."

"Okay." she walked out of the bedroom closing the door behind me. I rolled out of bed. I smiled when i saw my cheer uniform neatly folded at the foot of the bed with my cheer shoes and a piece of paper on top. I picked up the piece of paper.

You were still asleep when i had to leave for the game but i wanted to tell you that i love you
And i also have a surprise for you

I smiled. I took off my pajamas and put on my uniform. I did my hair and makeup before walking out to the living room. Dana was already dressed and ready to go. We grabbed our things and headed out to the car. "So do i need to find a party tonight?" i raised my eyebrow. "Are you and Nick gonna do it?"

I smacked her arm. "We do not do it every night."

"I didn't say you do," she laughed.

I rolled my eyes in a pout. She laughed again. We drove to the field parking outside. The two of us walked onto the track to where the rest of the cheerleaders were. The away team was currently warming up. We cheered as Nick and the other players ran onto the field at the beginning of the game. I smiled as Nick ran to me. He picked me up, planting his lips on mine. He set me back down on my feet. "Good luck," i called out as he ran back to the huddle.

"Y'all are just so precious," Madison gushed.

I smiled. We cheered as we watched the first half of the game go by. We were up by 14 points at halftime. We performed our halftime routine and started heading back to the track. Dana grabbed my arm and pointed. "Leia, doesn't that look like-" Dana started.

"Ricky," I finished. Across the field we saw a figure walking towards this side of the field. I gasped and started running. Ricky opened his arms just in time as I launched myself into his arms.

"Leia."

"Oh my god Ricky," I leaned my head back kissing all over his face. He walked us the rest of the way off the field back to the cheerleaders. "I've missed you so much. I can't believe you're here."

"I missed you too." He groaned and stumbled when another person jumped on him. "And I missed you Dana."

Cheers erupted around us as the players came back onto the field. Ricky set us down. "I don't get it, what are you doing here?"

"I'm visiting for the week," he said, putting a wide smile on my face. "Nick planned it out for you. He knew you've been missing me."

I wrapped my arms around him. "So you're my surprise."

"Yes ma'am." He kissed the side of my head. I pulled away from him. "Okay baby, i'm gonna go watch then rest of the game but i'll see you after okay?"

"Okay." Ricky smiled. He pecked my cheek then Dana's cheek before heading off the field. I was more energetic the rest of the game due to how happy i was. At the end of the game, Dana and i changed out of our uniforms before heading to the boys locker room to meet Nick.

Nick and the other players walked out of the locker room. I ran and jumped into Nick's arms. "I'm guessing you got my surprise?"

I kissed all over his face. "Thank you thank you."