Rain fight

The bright lights inside of the city came in and went out of your vision as you walked the grey sidewalk. The pouring rain soaked every inch of your body and the city around you. Cars beeping, people talking. Billboards flashing, the constant tapping of shoes, those sounds were so loud that they could drive a man mad. Yet all you could hear were your thoughts.

You stared down at your black sneakers, they were worn and looked old like they were not from the same time as you were in. They were also big, too big for your feet to fit into. You had on big baggy sweatpants they also looked like hand-me-down clothing. They had mix-matched patches sewn into the legs. Your shirt was blue too tight and short, which made you feel self-conscious about your chest being exposed. To cover your chest, you put on a thin, grey jacket. Your hair was draped over your face.

You walked down the sidewalk slowly deep in thought, as the rain-drenched you from head to toe.

Your thoughts contained bright colors and soft music. You softly hummed to yourself while people walked past you. Your trance was broken by someone's voice, "he's my hero". You looked around your surroundings nobody was there. You brushed it off and kept walking, you were more alert this time. "HE'S A GREAT HERO WHO INSPIRED MY DREAMS." You shoot your head up once again as the rain starts getting heavier you walk faster looking around. You weren't crazy, you heard someone. It was a deep male voice. "I'LL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID" the rain's patting on the ground gets louder. Another scratchier voice pops in "save HIM first. Forget about yourself for a second and think about saving others. Don't wield your power for your own sake." The voices are getting louder and louder as you walk. You turn the corner to see a tall man with a red scarf and a blade to a man. The other man had dark blue hair and a white and black hero suit on, he lay on the ground with a puddle of crimson red blood underneath himself. The man held a huge blade to the other man's arm." Because getting trapped by your actions and acting out of pure self-interest. makes you the furthest thing from a hero. Hah "he chuckles; a little bit as the rain falls over their heads. The rain thickens "That's why... YOU HAVE TO DIE" he pulls the blade out of the man's arm and licks the blood off of it. You gasp and place your hands over your mouth. "consider yourself a humble offering... to the betterment of society" "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY NOW. YOUR STILL THE CRIMINAL WHO HURT MY BROTHER." You could hear the pain and hurt in his voice. The man raises the blade over his head.

You start sprinting in their direction, as the rain becomes so dense that you could only see right in Infront of yourself. You jump on top of the man with the katana and start throwing punches at him. You closed your eyes as fear washes over every inch of your body. You hit him wherever you could land a punch. Until you feel a sharp pain dig into your side. a fist hit your stomach and you stop punching him and roll onto the ground.

He towers over you with rage-filled eyes. You crawl backward to try and get away from him until your back hits the brick wall. Your hand gripped the deep sword wound you had just gotten. Blood gushes out of your side, and the rain wears thin until it is back to how it was earlier. You look up at the man and he speaks "you piss me off," he turns his head to the other man and so do you. You can now see that he is not a man but a boy that looks around your age. He had tears streaming down his face and his eyes were big. "You should take an example from this one, she took the risk of endangering her life to save yours. Sadly, her heroic efforts failed, and now she is the weaker one. I got a pretty good gash on her side. she looks weak too. She'll die on her own from blood loss pretty soon so she's not worth my time. But I will get a punch in on her for making me mad and look like a fool".He steps closer to you and turns his head in your direction smiling. Your eyes begin to water as you tremble before him. "LEAVE HER ALONE" the boy makes an effort to yell at him but it came out cracky.