chapter 4

Y/N pov

When I got back to my hotel I decided to start looking for a job. After an hour of looking I saw that the diner was looking for a waitress. So I thought I would give it a go. I put on my shoes and walked down to the diner. When I walked in I asked for the manager. Shit they probably thought that I was a Karen.

Manager: "I was told that you wanted to see me?"
Y/N: "Yes, I saw that you were looking for a waitress and I was wondering if I could work here. I can start when ever you need me to."
She seemed like she was giving it a thought. I was worried that she wasn't going to hire me.
Manager: "Yes, we are needing a waitress because we had someone quit and you seem like a nice hardworking person. Come in tomorrow at 9am that's when you will start. You will work from 9am to 3pm, on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Does that work for you?"
Y/N: "Oh yes that's perfect thank you so much. I will see you tomorrow."
I stuck my hand out to shake her hand but she just pulled me in for a hug. I was a little confused until she said
Manager: "I'm more of a hugger, I hope you dont mind and since we are going to be working together my name is Linda."
I smiled at her and hugged her back.
Y/N: "My name is Y/N...."
Wow I can't believe everything that happened today. First I met one of my favorite youtuber and then I got a job. I really like it here everyone is super nice. I can't wait to start working. I got back to the hotel and I got a notification from Instagram saying that 'Juicyfruitsnacks started following you'. My heart skipped a beat, my cheeks started to heat up. I opened the notification and saw that I got a message from him.

Gaege: hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime. Maybe go see a movie?

Wait he wants to hang out with me. I am stunned.

Y/N: sure I would love to! How about sunday because I start at my new job tomorrow.

Gaege: Sunday is perfect for me. Congrats on your job. Where are you working at?

Y/N: The diner that we met in. I saw that they were hiring so I went for it.

Gaege: Oh that's cool, well I gotta go record with the boys. Hope a good night bye.

Y/N: okay bye bye

I ordered some room service, after I ate I decided to go take a shower, and then went to sleep because I had to get up early tomorrow.

(Time skip to the morning)

I heard my alarm go off. So I got out of bed, took a shower and got ready. I put my out fit on and put my hair into a ponytail. I was now ready for work.

^your outfit^

^your outfit^

A/N- sorry this was a little short the next one will be a bit longer. ❣

Word count: 530