chapter 8

*2 months later*

Y/n POV

It's been two months since me and Gaege kissed and we have become really close. We hang out all the time. I met the boys....I've always wanted to meet them.... Right now I am at work and after work I am going to see gaege. I was taking someone's order when I saw him walk through the door. We locked eyes and I gave him a small smile. I finished taking the person's order when he walked to the counter. I walked behind the counter and smiled at him.

Y/n- "Hey Gaege, what can I get you?"

With that he gave me a sorta weird smirk. What's with him?

Gaege- "How about a medium coffee with a side of you tonight."

My eyes went wide and I felt my cheeks heat up. The last part he said in a low voice were....I hope......I was the only one that heard it. He just stood there smirking at me. I reached over the counter and pushed his shoulder playfully.

Y/n- "Your so stupid, go sit over there and I will get you your coffee."

He walked over to the booth that I was pointing to and sat down. I wonder what is up with him today. I continued making him his coffee. After I gave him his coffee I went and clocked out. Finally I am off of work, now I can go home and sleep. I walked out and saw Gaege waiting for me by his car. I smiled at him and walked towards the car. He opened and closed the door for me. I thanked him and went around to the other side.

Gaege- "Eddie and Grant are coming over to my house, are you coming with me?"

Even though I was hella tired I wanted to see Eddie and Grant.

Y/n- "Yea, can we just stop by my house so I can change?"

Gaege- "Yea sure, also pack a bag."

I just nodded my head at him and continued looking out the window.

(Time skip to his apartment)

I was sitting on the couch playing a game on my phone when I heard a knock on the door.

Y/n- "I'll get it!"

I yelled out to Gaege. I opened the door and there stood Eddie and Grant. They both gave me a big smile.

Eddie- "Hey Y/n. Gabby is coming over in a about 20 minutes so you wont be the only girl here." 

I smile and nodded my head.

Grant- "Hey honey bunches!"

I smiled at the nickname and gave him a hug. Grant was like the older brother that I always wanted.

Y/n- "Hey guys, gaege is upstairs changing."

They came inside and sat on  the couch. About 5 minutes passed and Gaege was still upstairs. I wonder what he is doing up there. I got up and told the guys that I was going to go check on Gaege. They both said okay. I walked up the stairs and stopped in front of his bedroom door. I heard moving around in there. I lightly knocked on the door and he opened it. He stood there with nothing but sweat pants on. I guess I was staring a little bit to long because when I looked up at him he just stood there smirking at me.

Gaege- "Like what you see.......cause I sure do."

He got closer to me and put his hand on my either side of my waist. I felt a blush creeping it's way onto my cheeks.

Y/n- "Eddie and Grant are here and Gabby will be here in about 5 minutes."

He nodded his head and I turned around to walk away when I felt him grab my waist and pull me closer to him, he turned me around to were I was facing him. Our faces were like an inch away from each other. I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart started beating fast. He leaned in to where our lips touched. The kiss started out slow and then it started heating up fast. I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip as a way of asking to enter. I parted my lips a little, our tongues dancing with each other. His traveled down my waist and landed on my butt. I pulled back trying to catch my breath.

Y/n- "Gaege not right now."

Gaege- "........I just wanted to show you how much I really love you."

I felt my heart skip a beat, did he just say that he loves me...............I

Y/n- "I- I love you too."

He smile got really big and I gave him a big hug and a kiss.

Gaege- "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/n- "Yes I will love to be your girlfriend."

After I said that I heard yelling and cheering on the other side of the door. I opened the door and there stood Eddie, Grant, and Gabby, Eddie had Josh and Mully on the phone. I shook my head and smiled. They all said congrats and Eddie said finally. I just rolled my eyes and him and then we all went down stairs and started partying.

A/n- okay guys here is a longer chapter. I am sorry that it took a long time to post the update but I have been really busy with school and shit. But I am working on the next part. Also I am working on another book, but I will post it when I get this book to at least 12 chapters. Give me your thoughts on this part.

Word count: 949