͙✧˖*°࿐ flashback one

'*•.¸♡ 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ♡¸.•*'

┏━━━━━━━━┓⋆

┏━━━━━━━━┓
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 - 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭
𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
┗━━━━━━━━┛

luke laughed loudly, moving his legs faster causing the small bicycle to speed up.

"love! watch this"  he called out to his girlfriend. starr looked at him as he popped a wheelie for a second but quickly fell back.

starr burst out laughing as her boyfriend laid there, in the middle of an aisle groaning while a small blue bicycle for toddlers resided on top of his body.

a snort left her body as she got up from the yellow bike she was on and walked over to luke.

"you okay boo?" the darkskin girl asked, looking down at luke. the boy just nodded but still had a look of discomfort on his face.

starr shook her head, removing the bike and holding her hand out. luke grabbed it and she pulled him up. "that was a bad idea" luke mumbled.

"it was but it was funny" starr snicker as it replayed in her mind.

"yeah of course my pain is funny to you.. let's just get our snacks so we can go" luke said as they walked to the food section of the walmart.

the two grabbed a bunch of snacks before making their way to the register. they forgot to get a cart so they carried everything in their arms. once they did reach the register the dumped all the items on the conveyer belt, startling the cashier a little.

shortly after, the cashier handed the receipt to luke as starr grabbed the bag of items. "have a nice day" she smiled at the two. "you too" the couple spoke in unison before walking out of the store.

"first one to the car gets to drive" starr exclaimed as she was about to start sprinting over to luke's car. luke quickly grabbed her arm, pulling her back.

"you don't know how to drive love" luke spoke. starr shrugged,  "eh, how hard can it be"

the caucasian boy looked at his dark skin girlfriend and shook his head, "come on"

he pulled starr over the car and let her get in the drivers seat while he sat in the passengers seat.

"you got your permit a while ago, have you practiced?" starr's boyfriend asked. starr shook her head, "no i've been so busy with school i forgot to sign up for lessons and flynn's parents are too busy to help me"

luke pursed his lips together and nodded, "i'll be your teacher"

starr looked at him, "you sure? you don't have to"

"i want to. now, hands at ten and two"

starr smiled and confidently placed her hands on the wheel. the couple spent the rest of the afternoon driving around the walmart parking lot. which probably wasn't the best idea because walmart's parking lot is always like a zoo. 

but luke insisted it was great practice for traffic that she would soon expect. around 7pm, the couple decided that they had done enough for the day.

starr and luke switched seats again and decided to just sit in the parking lot eating the snacks the bought earlier. originally they were supposed to watch a movie at luke's house but clearly their
plans changed.

"you did really good" luke complimented. "thanks.. can i go on the highway next time?" starr asked , eating her veggie sticks.

"no" luke deadpanned.

starr frowned and whined, "why not?"

"you would kill us"

"no i won't"

"yes, you would" luke confirmed opening his mouth, his way of asking starr for some of her snacks. the girl rolled her eyes but nonetheless but two chips in his mouth.

luke noticed the look on her face. he leaned in and placed a kiss on her nose which caused starr to scrunch up her nose, something he thought was the cutest thing in the world.

once he finished his soda, he got an idea. luke then ripped the pull tab from the can.

"put your hand out" he spoke, looking at starr. she gave him a suspicious look.

"why?"

"just do it"

"ok nike" starr joked as she put her hand out and waited for luke to whatever he needed her hand for. luke took a hold of his girlfriends soft hand and slipped the ring of the pull tab on to her ring finger.

starr looked at her hand and playfully rolled her eyes.

"you're so corny"

"but you love me"

starr smiled, "unfortunately "