͙✧˖*°࿐ chapter two

'*•.¸♡ 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ♡¸.•*'

saturday night finally rolled around and flynn was in her room getting ready

saturday night finally rolled around and flynn was in her room getting ready. after she was done she walked into starr's room to see the girl in her pajamas, laying on her bed doing her homework while her bengal cat, cleo rested beside her.

"what are you doing? why aren't you getting ready?" flynn practically shouted at the darkskin girl.

starr looked over at flynn and furrowed her eyebrows, "getting ready for what?"

"did you forget sunset curve was performing or?" flynn asked.

"i didn't forget, i'm just not going"

"why not? you said you would"

"i only said that because they would've kept bugging me if i said no"

"come on" flynn grabbed starr's arm, trying to pull the girl up out of the bed causing the girl to groan. starr hasn't been to a sunset curve performance since her breakup with luke and she didn't plan on starting now.

"cleo tell her to leave me alone" starr groaned out to her cat.

the cat looked at the two uninterested before yawning and laying back down. starr rolled her eyes as her cousin continued to try and pry her off of the bed. she finally got annoyed with flynn pulling on her arm so she rose from the bed, now standing in front of her.

"flynn no, she's gonna be there"

the brownskin gave starr a bored look, "so?"

starr gave her a look back. a look that flynn totally ignored. after 20 excruciating minutes of flynn harassing the poor girl, starr finally agreed to go. soon enough, drew pulled up and they drove to the show.

once the trio reached the building, flynn led the two best friends backstage where the small bands and groups were getting ready.

as they were walking over to their group of friends starr spotted luke first. he was sitting down looking up at leah as she stood in between his legs, playing with his hair.

starr frowned, remembering when she used to play with his hair like that. she watched luke smile happily at the blonde girl and her heart ached but she managed to look away from them. she put her attention of the reason she came here tonight, her friends.

"how many songs are you guys gonna do?" drew asked.

"two" alex replied.

"and the second one is a new song, i think you guys are gonna like it" julie smiles proudly. then, a man dressed in a flannel shirt and blue denim jeans came up to them, "you guys are on in three minutes"

the group nodded and starr, flynn, and drew wished them luck. starr and drew both walked out towards an empty table and sat down, waiting for them to go on.