͙✧˖*°࿐ flashback two

'*•.¸♡𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ♡¸.•*'

┏━━━━━━━━┓⋆

┏━━━━━━━━┓
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 - 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡
𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
┗━━━━━━━━┛

"baby i can't find anything" luke groaned. starr looked back at her boyfriend, "my whole point in tagging along was so i can help you expand your horizon on clothes.. since you clearly have a problem with sleeves"

"i don't have a problem with sleeves" luke argued.

starr's eyes trailed down to the luke's shirt. the boy looked down to see that he was indeed wearing a muscle band tee.

"okay but i wear jackets all the time"

"mhmm" starr hummed making her way over to him. she noticed the frown on his face and held back her smile, she found his pouty face was so cute.

"i don't have anything against sleeves" he pouted. this time starr did let out a chuckle.

"i know baby" she leaned in to place a kiss on his lips but they were interrupted by a soft voice, "luke?"

the couple turned their heads to see a blonde girl standing a few feet away from them with a shocked look on her face.

"leah?" luke exclaimed, a look of shock washing over his face as well. they both smiled, rushing over to one another. luke pulled the girl into a tight hug that lasted for a moment.

starr watched them awkwardly, waiting for them to pull away so luke could introduce them to each other.

luke was the first to pull away from the hug. he stepped back so starr could be seen, "violet this is leah, we used to be best friends when we were younger. leah this is my girlfriend starr but i call her violet"

"nice to meet you" starr smiled as she shook the girls hand. leah returned the gesture,"you too"

luke smiled at the two girls. he then put his arm around starr, turning his body towards leah again.

"so what are you doing here? i thought you moved" he asked. leah nodded, "i'm visiting right now but i'm moving back soon after graduation. i'm going to ucla"

leah was a year older than the pair so while they were currently finishing their junior year, she was finishing her senior year and starting college in the fall.

"wow leah that's great, congratulations" luke beamed.

"thanks.." leah trailed off, "hey why don't you give me your number and maybe the three of us can hang out, catch up?"

"yeah for sure" luke exclaimed, handing his phone to leah. the blonde girl quickly put her number in and saved her number. she then handed the device back to luke. the trio said their goodbyes and leah walked away.

starr looked at luke once she was out of sight, "she seems nice"

"yeah"

"okay let me pick some stuff out for you" starr said looking through a rack of clothes.

luke watched starr flip through the clothes, subconsciously smiling.