Epilogue: The Bigger Threat

A/N This was fun! XD

Gia: Sequel?

Me: Maybe next time. I finished another story! I have claimed victory!

Gia: Oh boy...

X

The sound of deafening silence echoed through his ears. The feeling of pain in his stomach was sharp and stingy but bearable to a degree.

His surroundings, however, were still full of darkness.

"Padawan Elvis..."

"Master Qui-Gon Jinn," he looked up at the human, who stared down at him with a gentle expression. "Am I with you in the Force?"

"Almost," Qui-Gon smiled. "Your friends and family are aiming to bring you back... but it is still your choice to return or not,"

"I'm already in pain," Elvis chuckled as he crossed his arms. "What's more to harm?"

"Indeed," Qui-Gon nodded, his smile faltering into a grave expression. "but be wary, Young Elvis, for a bigger threat approaches. Your test is not complete,"

"My... what?" Elvis raised an eyebrow. "I had a test?"

"Your first was the risk you are willing to take to bring Young Heron back to life, even if his fall was not your doing," Qui-Gon stated. "The second will determine your fate in your timeline and the fate of Palpatine, whether you will risk everything for your life but will save his or you will risk both lives,"

"If I die at the next test, he dies and if I live, he lives?" Elvis didn't like the sound of that, but he did like a good challenge.

"Precisely," Qui-Gon gave a nod. "You cannot refuse the challenge. It is in your birthright, as prince of Lira San,"

"Oh no... and we're almost 16..." Elvis groaned. At least he knew what the challenge was all about.

"It will come soon," Qui-Gon said. "but for the moment, you must return back to life and recover,"

"Of course," Elvis bowed. "We will meet again, I'm sure?"

"If you do what you know is necessary then perhaps we will," Qui-Gon smiled down at him before disappearing.

And the darkness erupted with light...

X

"He's... He's breathing! He has a heartbeat! He's alive!"

"Thank the Force for that!"

Elvis groaned, his ears lowering at the loudness of the voices around him as he forced his eyes open. He saw Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Mace, Rex, Cody, Kix, Vokara (Master Che), and both of his half-siblings at each of his bedside, staring down at him with concern. He forced himself to sit up with a hiss, alerting them in an instant.

"Elvis—!"

"Don't." Elvis held a hand out before easing his way to sit up. "I'm fine,"

"Fine?!" Ahsoka stared at him in disbelief. "You just DIED!"

"Bro, you gotta stop dying and getting away with it," Trisha slapped a hand on her forehead.

"How are you feeling, Young Elvis?" Vokara asked gently.

"I feel... better than earlier," Elvis flashed them a smile. "My stomach still stings a little, but that's normal since I just got stabbed there,"

"We added some bacta patches after the healers healed your wound," Kix reported.