Diner Attack

A/N Yeah, since this only has 10 chapters, Imma try to update this and finish it up.

Gia: Doesn't this have a sequel—

Me: SHUT UP! I DON'T WANNA REMEMBER! DX

Gia: XD

Me: Also, note that Elvis is a Zezra (Zeb/Ezra) child, Nigel is a one-sided Olegzra (Nahzros Oleg/Ezra) child, and Trisha is a one-sides Trizra (Tristan Wren/Ezra) child.

X

"You will be staying with me, Elvis," Obi-Wan said to the hybrid as they stopped in front of his quarters. "Whenever I am away on a mission, I ask of you to stay here to be my ears here in Coruscant, just in case,"

"Aw, and I wanted to meet the 212th and 501st battalions and go on missions with them," Elvis let out a sigh. "Oh well..."

"Come on, Master," Anakin grinned. "let's show him to the clone barracks to meet the battalions! Maybe we could get some brunch too cause I'm hungry!"

"I'd go to Dex's Diner for some late breakfast," Elvis felt his stomach grumble and ache. "Some clone company might be good,"

"Fine," Obi-Wan sighed. "and we may as well pick up Ahsoka while we're at it. I saw her head over to the clone barracks earlier this morning,"

"I'm sure Snips would like to meet you, Elvis," Anakin chuckled. "By the way, in the future, is Ahsoka alive or...?"

"She is, and she has a family," Elvis shrugged. "A husband, a son and the rest are friends. I'm her nephew,"

"Since attachments seemed to be a necessity in the future, I will not question the future Ahsoka," Obi-Wan spoke. "but I must ask; who is her husband?"

"CT-7567; Uncle Rex," Elvis snickered.

"WHAT?!" Anakin's jaw dropped. "Are you SERIOUS?!"

"Yes," Elvis deadpanned. 'Ugh, I need a break from all the drama...'

X

"Hey, Commander, where's General Skywalker?" Rex asked after a few hours of talking with the young Togruta.

"He and Master Kenobi had to fetch a 'Padawan from the future' earlier this morning," Ahsoka replied with a snicker.

"A Padawan from the future?" Rex blinked at her in question. "Are you serious?"

"Don't know really," Ahsoka sighed. "They didn't really put so much detail on the explanation since they were in a hurry,"

"Do you think they were serious about it, though?"

"Hard to say..." Ahsoka shrugged. "I don't think Master Kenobi would kid around like that, but since their secret mission last night with Master Windu, he and Skyguy has been kinda strange,"

"Strange?" Rex gave her a funny look. "What do you mean?"

"Master Kenobi seemed... less stressed out than usual, and Skyguy seemed... less emotional than usual. In fact, they both seem so bright and uppity when I bumped into them earlier. Even their Force Signatures seemed light and happy,"

"And that's a... bad thing?" Rex still couldn't understand.

"Not a 'bad thing', per se, but it's still unusual for me," Ahsoka groaned. "I don't know, Rex, maybe it's just me..."

"Hey, Snips! Hey, Rex!"

The duo turned to find Anakin walking towards them with a bright smile. Rex was surprised by the sudden greeting, more so for the smile that was glistening so bright that it made him wonder what was going on.