066

EMERGENCY CLINIC
🎬 Fainting | Afternoon | October 31

As Cailey's eyes fluttered open, her friends' faces came into focus and their features etched with worry. They had been waiting for her to rouse, and now that she was awake, their eyes locked onto hers, all of their expressions are mix of reliefs and concerns.

Amelia:

[Shocked] “OMG! I'm glad you are awake na, Cailey! You're here sa clinic for almost 4 hours na! We are so worried about you!”

Denise:

“Okay ka lang ba, Cailey? May masakit ba sa'yo? Please, tell us para mabigyan agad ng treatment ng Nurse.”

Cailey:

“I'm fine, girlies. Sorry, if nag-worry pa kayo sa akin.”

“Paano niyo pala nalaman na nandito ako sa clinic? Sinabi ni Siobhan sa inyo?”

Lyanne:

“Siobhan messaged me, bae. Kaya nalaman namin na nasa clinic ka.”

“He hurriedly brought you here after you collapsed near the court earlier. Nakita ka na lang daw niya na nakatumba na sa walkway. Kaya binuhat ka niya para dalahin dito.”

Sadana:

“Grabe, if you saw him kanina... Sobrang nanginginig siya habang inaasikaso ka ng Nurse! Tapos namumutla na siya sa kaba dahil sa'yo.”

Denise:

“Tapos, alam mo ba? Hindi na siya pumasok sa next class niya kasi nga sobrang nag-alala siya sa'yo, bigla ka na lang daw natumba, eh!”

Cailey:

“Where is he?”

Amelia:

“Nabili ng food mo tsaka medicine!”

Cailey:

“I-message ko siya, sandali.”

Denise:

“Mauna na kaming dalawa ni Sadana, Cailey. Hinahanap na rin kasi kami. I'm sorry, kung hindi ka namin maaasikaso hanggang sa makauwi ka.”

Cailey:

“Wala 'yun, okay lang! Apat na oras din iyon tapos um-absent pa kayo sa mga klase niyo para mabantayan ako. Kaya, salamat ng marami!”

Lyanne:

“Sasabay na rin ako sa kanila, Cailey bae. Sorry ha? Message mo na lang ako kapag may kailangan ka, ipadala ko na lang sa bahay niyo!” [Smiles]

Cailey:

“Thank you, Ly! Ingat kayo pauwi!”

Amelia:

“Dito muna ako, Cailey! Wala pa namang tao sa bahay kaya puwede pa kitang mabantayan ng matagal hanggang sa maging okay ka.”

Cailey:

“Thank you, Lia!” [Hugs her]

——

Messenger

Siobhan Jace Rivero

October 31, 4:26 PM

Cailey:

siobhan, nasaan ka na?

Siobhan:

Thank God, you're finally awake

I'm near na, I just bought you some food and meds required by the nurse

Cailey:

thank you :(
[❤️ 1]

——

As the minutes ticked by, the door creaked open, and Siobhan stepped into the room, a brown paper bag clutched in his hand. It was a bag filled with food and medicine. Siobhan set the bag down on the table, his eyes scans the room before locking onto Cailey's face. With a surge of relief, he rushed to Cailey's side, wrapping her in his tight embrace. Tears pricked at the corners of his eyes, but he fought to hold them back.

Siobhan:

“You scared the shit out of me,
really.” [Breaks the hug]

Cailey:

“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...”

Siobhan:

[Holds Cailey's hand] If you can't take care of yourself, just tell me and I'm willing to do it for you.”

Cailey:

Cailey:

“You don't have to do that for me, Siobhan...”

Siobhan:

“I know I'm not obliged to look after you, but I choose to because I simply can't stand the idea of you skipping meals and neglecting your hunger, Cailey. So, always remember that I'm here to assure you're taken care of, always.”

Cailey:

“Thank you, Siobhan. Hindi ko na alam kung paano ko susuklian lahat ng help mo sa akin...” [Holding back her tears]

Siobhan:

[Chuckles] I don't keep track or expect anything in return, Cailey. The happiness I feel in being able to help you is all the repayment I need. Your wellbeing are what matter most to me.”

Cailey:

[Offers her arms and hold Siobhan
in a warm embrace]

Siobhan:

[Embraces Cailey in return while patting her head slightly]

——

Twitter

Amelia 🫐 @hopesoflia • 7m

just date each other already !!! 🥲💗

💬 0     🔄 4     ❤️ 15