070

UNIVERSITY’S OVAL
🎬 Frolic | Afternoon | November 6

After Cailey shared her excitement about becoming a Courtside Reporter on Twitter, she quickly silenced her phone and discreetly stashed it away in her bag. Overwhelmed by the moment, she was taken aback and couldn't hold back her tears. Siobhan, ever observant, rushed to her side and gently wiped away the tears that streamed down her cheeks with a caring touch of his handkerchief.

Siobhan:

“I know you’re overwhelmed...”

Cailey:

[Laughs] “Oo, kaya naiyak na lang ako. I'm sorry if you find me overreacting ha?”

Siobhan:

“I think it's endearing, Cailey... You shouldn't hold back your emotions. Allow yourself to feel what you need to feel,”

Cailey:

“Puwede ba kong umiyak sa’yo? I'm just to happy, I cannot handle this.”

Siobhan:

“You never need to hesitate to cry in my presence. Please, feel free to let your emotions flow. Would you like a comforting hug from me?”

Cailey:

“Free ba ’yan?”

Siobhan:

“Of course! There's a kiss freebie if you're my girlfriend...” [Chuckled]

Cailey:

“Sayang naman! I can't claim the freebie for now... Is there any chance na ma-claim ko siya soon?”

Siobhan:

[He said in whisper]: “The kiss freebie will be yours whenever you feel the time is right to fully commit your heart to me.”

Cailey:

“Huh? You were saying?”

Siobhan:

“Oh, nothing naman?”

Cailey:

“Siobhan, words cannot express how thankful I am for your unwavering support and presence in my life. You have been my rock, standing by my side through the toughest of times... When I felt overwhelmed to the point of fainting, when exhaustion threatened to consume me, and even when self-doubt crept in, tempting me to abandon my dream of becoming a courtside reporter for the university. Yet, you never wavered. You listened intently as I shared my aspirations, as if you were an avid listener of my personal podcast, absorbing every word.” [Wipes her tears away]

Siobhan:

[Embrace her firmly] “Cailey, you don't need to thank me. Being there for you is not a chore, but a privilege. Your dreams are worthy, and you are worthy of pursuing them with all your heart. I listened intently to you because your words are precious to me. Your aspirations ignite a fire within my soul, and I want nothing more than to fan the flames of your passion. It brings me joy to be your sounding board, your confidante, and your cheerleader.”